Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cologne fans

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I can see the Met putting a stop to this one tonight. They don't need 17'000 ticketless fan plus a game to police

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I can see the Met putting a stop to this one tonight. They don't need 17'000 ticketless fan plus a game to police

Apparently (according to a Sky person being interviewed at the ground some of that 17k(?) have bought tickets from touts and once in the ground were trying to move over the the 'away' end

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Plenty of Koln managed to buy tix in home stands via touts (i.e., Arsenal ST holders) so say BT. However Arsenal ST holder mate says club will rip anyone doing this a new one, so it may be more apocrypha.

Watching Marseilles - at least 30 loud explosions (numerous fans with 'flares'). Looks mad.

But Arsenal will be the club most punished this week.....

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bad organisation our end, surely the authorities had planned for this type of "invasion". No police intelligence? Do German teams have no liaison with their counterparts?

The Arsenal fans selling their library tickets should basically be told not to return. Idiots.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I got offered a ticket for this match by an Arsenal season-ticket holder mate.

So glad I didn't go now. Probably wouldn't get home with the trains and with designer clothes on, the Cologne fans could have stuck a blade in me as they're probably not going to pick on shirts and scarfers.

W@nkers.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
All turning nasty now. Surely premeditated. If they were Arsenal fans the police would be all over it.

Hardly - watch the videos above. A barrier has been knocked over and some teenagers are kicking it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here