Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Bruno Mural

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
"Sky's location manager today ( 14th September ) is Nick Williams and he explained it should be on the side of Gelato Gusto for the next few weeks at least."

WTF ?

If anyone see's someone actually trying to REMOVE this work of art at any point in the future, then they should be harmed. Immediately.

Brilliant marketing wheeze for the shop owner.

Go in there and plead not to pain over the mural - and buy an ice cream while you're there. Mind you, you often have to queue longer than a WSU bar to get served. It's a popular place.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't like to condone violence, but...
"Sky's location manager today ( 14th September ) is Nick Williams and he explained it should be on the side of Gelato Gusto for the next few weeks at least."

WTF ?

If anyone see's someone actually trying to REMOVE this work of art at any point in the future, then they should be harmed. Immediately.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
He wears the Crown
He wears the Crown
So proud to say that Bruno wears the Crown
The Crown

Repeat and let's all have a disco

Sad to say, but back in the day this song was my party piece. I knew, & indeed still know all the words. Not bad for a 15 minute number!

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Am not a graffiti lover generally, because of those s**t taggers.

However, think this looks great in two tone, blue and white.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I went to the club shop today to get a t-shirt with the King Bruno design on only to be told that they have discontinued it. There's a few sizes left (XL, S and children's ) and apparently they might have a few more in the stockroom if you ask nicely.

Can't help think the club are missing a massive trick here by not re-printing a whole load more t-shirts with that on it. I really, really want one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here