Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if we win tomorrow....

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
there are 10 sides in this league that I think we can compete with:
Palace, Bournemouth, West Ham, Swansea, Newcastle, West Brom, Burnley, Huddersfield, Watford & Southampton

A win at home or a draw away to any of these sides is great and will see us to safety. We will obviously pick up other points along the way but I currently have us as on track considering who we have played

Go along with all bar one of that lot: West Brom. And we've taken three points off them. I suspect they'll finish above Stoke.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Brilliant analysis. Let's get rid of Bloom and get you in instead.
It's Bournemouth for Christ sake if we're happy to draw or lose against teams like them we've had it

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
It's Bournemouth for Christ sake if we're happy to draw or lose against teams like them we've had it

Thanks for the swift response. Thanks also for changing your tune at the drop of a hat. Go back a few posts, and you're insisting that anything but a win is throwing in the hat. Do let us know your thoughts on how we'll get on this season after tomorrow night's game.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Thanks for the swift response. Thanks also for changing your tune at the drop of a hat. Go back a few posts, and you're insisting that anything but a win is throwing in the hat. Do let us know your thoughts on how we'll get on this season after tomorrow night's game.
You go back, my tune is exactly the same you numpty!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Have you run out of incontinence pants :moo:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Disagree. 12 wins is 36 points, which constitutes survival in recent PL history, and that assumes that all our other games will be losses (which can't be the case as we've already drawn one).

12 wins doth not 40 points make. But yes, with a few draws, should be enough. I was arguing with the numpty who reckoned another 8 or 9 (I think that's what he said, without trawling back) would do. Wouldn't care to chance that myself...........

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
12 wins doth not 40 points make. But yes, with a few draws, should be enough. I was arguing with the numpty who reckoned another 8 or 9 (I think that's what he said, without trawling back) would do. Wouldn't care to chance that myself...........

Over the last 5 seasons, I haven't looked back any further, any team that has managed 10 wins has stayed up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here