Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] In Spain for Bournemouth game

Apr 25, 2017
I'm in Spain this week and want to watch the game - does anyone have any idea if it'll be shown over here and if so, on what channel?

Cheers

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Spain is a decent start, but I would expect far more exotic "look where I am" brags before kick-off tomorrow.

You're in the lead for now though - enjoy it while it lasts.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Spain's a big place. Any particular part. It be somewhere in the bars at the very least. Bein sports 11 it is defo being shown in

Apr 25, 2017
I'm in Mallorca and although the weather is cracking somehow me and the wife have found ourselves in the German version of Benidorm [emoji23] I'm a bit worried they'll be showing the German and Spanish games over ours..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Depends where you are, lots of pubs in the touristy areas show premier league games, especially the ones on sky

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Super Steve Earle Juniors 1 and 2 will be at Oktoberfest in Germany and Kualar Lumpur respectively. Anyone know a bar that will be streaming the match in both? No points just for Oktoberfest!

Apr 25, 2017
Yeah it genuinely was! I get that it's a bit silly - of course just ask bars whether they're showing it - but my wife would rather we didn't wander around aimlessly... thanks for all your replies though!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A large number of British Bars have a Bein Sports yearly contract so show all premier games irrespective of being on BT or Sky. The one we watched BHA v WBA had 2 large screens showing the main match ie Man City v Liverpool and then 10 screens showing each of the 3.00pm kick offs.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I'm in Mallorca and although the weather is cracking somehow me and the wife have found ourselves in the German version of Benidorm [emoji23] I'm a bit worried they'll be showing the German and Spanish games over ours..

You know we play Friday night, right? Don't think there will be other games on then, find a pub with Bein Sports on and you will be fine.

Apr 25, 2017
You know we play Friday night, right? Don't think there will be other games on then, find a pub with Bein Sports on and you will be fine.

I did know, but thanks. There's a Bundesliga and la liga game on too. Friday night football has gone Europe wide it seems

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
I wonder how many fans travel, be it for business or pleasure, to far flung locations of the planet and manage to sort out football viewing 1) by themselves and 2) without the need to tell everyone where they are.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here