Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you view games against Palace?

How do you view games against Palace

• Total voters

thbjenkins

Mar 12, 2014
Lancing
The "rivalry" certainly adds to the atmosphere, and as said previously the pantomime of it all is a little fun. But looking at the table, these games are huge. We need to beat the teams that will be near us and taking 6 points from the Nigels could just be key to our survival.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
For me, since the opening game of the 74/75 season, no other opponent comes close.

The tear ups, the doubles, the heartaches, the piss taking (even more apt now they've got Blue Rinse Hilda in charge!).

There's something about our meetings with them which I've (mostly) enjoyed and always look forward to days in advance of the game. Don't feel the same about any other club.

Is the correct answer. Anybody who says any different is a massive drip.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Usually a bit of a distraction when compared to season long business.

But the game in April has great potential to hurt one side or the other again. Let us hope that it could be terminal for them.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Have no opinions one way or another on Palace tbh...just another football club to me, & cant be bothered with all the rivalry BS.
Will watch the games, go home, & forget about it.

Any chance somebody else with a bit of get up and go about them can take your tickets ? Don't need people like you for such a big game.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Unmissable.

These are the two most important games of the season as far as I'm concerned. After our result, it's theirs I look for next. Yeah the games mean a lot to me.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Who wouldn't take a season like 1980-81 if offered right now? Survival on the last day, double over Palace who are relegated. Yes please.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
The rivalry adds to the occasion, provides there's no violence I don't see why we can't enjoy it for what it is. It'll be amazing if we win.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Any chance somebody else with a bit of get up and go about them can take your tickets ? Don't need people like you for such a big game.

Just because I dont go in for football rivalries, or live my life obsessed by the sport, doesn't mean I dont go along and support the team every single game, or dont celebrate when we win. I do - just as much as any other fan at the games I expect.
I love the Albion, but I can leave football at the P&R on my way home tbh & get on with my life, unlike others who seem to be consumed by hating other football clubs.

So, with the greatest respect, you know where you can shove your comment...

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
The "rivalry" certainly adds to the atmosphere, and as said previously the pantomime of it all is a little fun. But looking at the table, these games are huge. We need to beat the teams that will be near us and taking 6 points from the Nigels could just be key to our survival.

Couldn't agree more we need to be beating dross like Palace

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I used to love the rivalry. Now, I just think it's more trouble than it's worth.

We all, fans and team, tend to lose our heads and end up losing.

It's the fixture I'm least looking forward to.

Of course, if we thump them 5-0 and their fans are made to wait behind in the stadium then I'll feel different [emoji3]

Otherwise, I expect the Neanderthals on both sides to be out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I couldn't give a flying shag about any other team in the PL, never have. It's all about BHA Vs Palarse as far as i'm concerned, and this season it will be epic!

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Where is the

"Hoping for a tear up with them just like the old days"

Option for us oldies?

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Just because I dont go in for football rivalries, or live my life obsessed by the sport, doesn't mean I dont go along and support the team every single game, or dont celebrate when we win. I do - just as much as any other fan at the games I expect.
I love the Albion, but I can leave football at the P&R on my way home tbh & get on with my life, unlike others who seem to be consumed by hating other football clubs.

So, with the greatest respect, you know where you can shove your comment...
With all due respect, for someone who leaves their football on the P & R. Your hanging around a football forum on a thursday lunch time!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here