Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Simster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In that case, how come his team are 2nd bottom with no points having spent the GDP of a mid sized African country?
    Unbeknown to many of our fans, money can't buy you love.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Objective but passionate

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
      One of the brightest...

Perhaps they got "smuggest" confused with "brightest".
      Could they have been referring to his TEETH?

Quote Originally Posted by Publius Ovidius View Post
      Of all the managers we were linked with before Gus, he was the one I would have had at the club like a shot. Always struck me as a decent guy and knew how they game should be played.
      I don't believe you've been paying close enough attention. Behind the white teeth, fake tan, and creepy piercing eyes, he's as cynical a manager as the Albion have come up against in recent years. His team is in his image - snidey, cynical, game-playing dirty wankers.
      Stand or Fall

0 Not allowed!
      The minute they get relegated they will be shoving each other over to leave the sinking ship starting with the Russian who is financing them

0 Not allowed!
      I give you plucky little Harry Arter, whose 11 yellow cards and one red last season gave him the second-worst disciplinary record in the Premier League. Davy and Dale need to prepared to take evasive action.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Not Andy Naylor View Post
      I give you plucky little Harry Arter, whose 11 yellow cards and one red last season gave him the second-worst disciplinary record in the Premier League. Davy and Dale need to prepared to take evasive action.
      Oh it was my understanding that because of some admittedly dreadful personal things, you weren't allowed to mention that Arter is a filthy twunt who doesn't think twice about putting disgusting challenges that could end up in a career threatening injury.
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.

0 Not allowed!
      My wife has on her staff the person who is also part of the Matchday staff for Security at St Mary's. he is in charge of the Away Fans surveillance.

From his experiences, one of the very worst sets of away fans they had last season was.......... Bournemouth. Smashing everything up and with a couple of very identifi9able ringleaders.

Who'd Have thunk it.
      "In football, everything is complicated by the presence of the opposing team". Jean-Paul Sartre.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by DavidinSouthampton View Post
      My wife has on her staff the person who is also part of the Matchday staff for Security at St Mary's. he is in charge of the Away Fans surveillance.

From his experiences, one of the very worst sets of away fans they had last season was.......... Bournemouth. Smashing everything up and with a couple of very identifi9able ringleaders.

Who'd Have thunk it.
      I suppose if you're going to claim to be the Saints main rivals, you might as well live up to expectations!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by DavidinSouthampton View Post

Who'd Have thunk it.
      Yep , I know a Saints season ticket holder who couldn't believe how they behaved last season.
      Its not how big the dog is in the fight,its how big the fight is in the dog.

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
      Perhaps they got "smuggest" confused with "brightest".

https://whisp.rs/2fk5Fzu

Interesting that Smug Eddie seems to have done a fair bit of tinkering already this season, all of it unsuccessful.
      Howe was born in 77. The only other Premier League manager who was born after 1972 was Marcos Silva, who is MUCH better (and 'brighter') than Howe.

Then you've got 6 more born in 71 or 72: Pocchetino, Guardiola, Dyche, Wagner, Clement and Pellegrino.

I'd have all of them before Eddie.

Absolute load of bollocks.
      100% UNOFFICIAL WHC Statistician
      100% Honey Badgerista
      Members

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by MattBackHome View Post
      Howe was born in 77.
      On my birthday... so, I share a birthday with Jacques Chirac, Dame Shirley Porter and Eddie Howe. Can't decide which is the worst
      Brevis esse laboro, obscurus fio