Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale in the bottom 3

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not a fan of this Stockdale bashing, helped us get promoted and couldn't get a deal that suited him. Why the need to laugh at his current misfortunes?

I hope he has a great season and wish him well.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
This Stockdale bashing is nonsense and annoying to read. He was part of the team that got us promoted and seems a genuinely nice guy. His efforts around the club after the shoreham crash would indicate he is a good man.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not a fan of this Stockdale bashing, helped us get promoted and couldn't get a deal that suited him. Why the need to laugh at his current misfortunes?

I hope he has a great season and wish him well.

This Stockdale bashing is nonsense and annoying to read. He was part of the team that got us promoted and seems a genuinely nice guy. His efforts around the club after the shoreham crash would indicate he is a good man.

Sheffield Wed double save was maybe one of the best I've seen live, don't understand the bashing either :shrug:

These.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Sheffield Wed double save was maybe one of the best I've seen live, don't understand the bashing either :shrug:

Totally this. This was the moment when I really started to believe that promotion was going to happen last season. Let's remind ourselves of it one more time.

Best of luck to you personally David (not Birmingham mind) and thanks.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Stupid thread (though I do realise by posting this response I am merely helping to prolong its existence) - however I just feel I need to speak up

Get over it......he served this club brilliantly during a golden period in our history. He always gave 100% and was a major contributor to our success. On top of that I can vouch from having met him numerous times that he is a top bloke who had time for the fans. An example being a hand written letter he sent to my 12 year old son who had written to him asking for advice on goal keeping. His response was both thoughtful and inspiring to my son.

I do not take any pleasure in gloating at the difficult start he is having to this season. At the end of the day it is his job - he didn't break any club rules or hurt anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Bumping a Thread

When you bump a thread, be aware of what you are doing. Is it worth bumping? Why are you bumping it? Is it a spite/mismatch thread? Think before you bump. If you are bumping a thread because it is a well-thought out thread that was underappreciated and forgotten then go ahead. Other exceptions of good threads that can be bumped are older threads that are neither unfair but lack information(moderators seem to tune up on those threads). However, there are numerous types of threads that should not be bumped by almost any means. Threads like spite/mismatch threads need not be bumped, as well as troll threads, stomp threads, spam thread, and those threads that don't make any sense. What you should do is either :

Flag it and leave the thread without leaving an extra post that will exposure the thread to unneeded attention. The moderators will deal with the thread shortly.
PM/Private Message a moderator of that forum for the quickest reply to lock/delete the thread.
If all else fails then leave a comment to a moderator saying for them to lock/delete it, so that a moderator shall see the thread and lock/delete it.
Keep in mind that you may bump a thread no matter how old it is, just make sure it is appropriate to bump that thread.

This is a classic example of a thread that should not be bumped.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here