Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: West Ham away

Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Tubthumper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe the club are trying to manage the distribution of points some way? Higher threshold and low points does affect the distribution of points. Just a guess though.
    Yeah I'm not quite sure, I will get 5 points for Arsenal which will take me up to 240 so hopefully this will get me in the second wave for Swansea.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      yeah, just sit on the coach and carry on filming while the lad gets ironed out
      regards
      DR

Inevitable.
      "But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I have just managed to get tickets for the bmuff cup game, yes i will be in attendence!

The 10 points are normally put on the morning after the game, which should allow me to then buy a west ham ticket dependent on availability, is that correct?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Munkfish View Post
      I have just managed to get tickets for the bmuff cup game, yes i will be in attendence!

The 10 points are normally put on the morning after the game, which should allow me to then buy a west ham ticket dependent on availability, is that correct?
      Im in the same boat. Ive just bought a couple of Bournemouth cup tickets (will be going) and those points will just push me in to the 2nd sales category for Wednesday so Im hoping these will have been added by the on sale time

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nixonator View Post
      Well, Leicester sold out before it reached members so the Swansea game will not only be the first game to provide 15pts, but i'm guessing the first opportunity for those without season tickets to attend.

So re. question - probably not far off, but besides the point anyway as they can only accomodate 2k which will comfortably sell.
      NO chance Swansea will come down for saps like me with no ST!!! Bournemouth in the league cup sold out just four days after the league game!

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bold Seagull View Post
      What I don't get is allocations that don't say get passed the 2nd tranche of say 237, why do these even need the award of loyalty points? This are massively oversubscribed in demand games everyone wants to go to, so max 5 pts awarded seems about right, or even 2pts for central London aways. Loyalty is really those that will attend Burnley, Stoke, Newcastle, Swansea etc. not Arsenal & West Ham.
      You're so right, that's spot on. Right now there are so many of us who want to go to these games but aren't able to buy a ticket, and just have to watch as people keep increasing their loyalty points.

I would argue much the same for the Bournemouth cup game - its clear there lots of people bought tickets for this just so they didn't miss out on loyalty points, and who wouldn't have gone otherwise, and if they hadn't have awarded points for this fixture it might have thus freed up tickets for the likes of me who just want to see Brighton play an away game this season. The loyalty points are completely irrelevant for me - there's no difference between 40,60,80,100 at all - I just want to watch Brighton play

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
      Was just reading this http://www.footballgroundguide.com/l...am-united.html

Reviews seem to say lower tier is better as upper is so far from the action. Anyone else got an opinion on this?
      Try and get tickets towards the back of the lower tier. The upper section is too far away, massive gap between the two sections too. Joke of a ground for Football.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Kalimantan Gull View Post
      You're so right, that's spot on. Right now there are so many of us who want to go to these games but aren't able to buy a ticket, and just have to watch as people keep increasing their loyalty points.

I would argue much the same for the Bournemouth cup game - its clear there lots of people bought tickets for this just so they didn't miss out on loyalty points, and who wouldn't have gone otherwise, and if they hadn't have awarded points for this fixture it might have thus freed up tickets for the likes of me who just want to see Brighton play an away game this season. The loyalty points are completely irrelevant for me - there's no difference between 40,60,80,100 at all - I just want to watch Brighton play
      Not convinced it's clear at all. Maybe one or two, but I've not seen any evidence of it.
      Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Fish View Post
      Are people taking stupidity pills on here today or something

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Notters View Post
      Not convinced it's clear at all. Maybe one or two, but I've not seen any evidence of it.
      a few posts up

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
      But if it wasn't for the points then we may not be going all that way to watch our reserve team!!
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Kalimantan Gull View Post

Right now there are so many wanting to go because they are Premier League matches. In the Championship these threads appeared about three times a seaon ( for the likes of Fulham and Charlton away, because they are great days out, and the Final Day games because there was something riding on them)
      Why should those that couldn't (or wouldn't) go even as far as the Midlands games now think they should be going to the 'glamour' games? Will we have a similar thread for Burnley away?
      Lording it in WSL