Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: West Ham away

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by studio150 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1 - You've stated you are going to the cup game, so comments not applicable
    2 - Do you believe we will take 3,000 to Swansea

I still think the points threshold for the first release is far too low, it should be 400+
    Pretty sure we don't have 3,000 with 400+, so what would be the point of that ?
    "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Do you believe we will take 3,000 to Swansea
      Well, Leicester sold out before it reached members so the Swansea game will not only be the first game to provide 15pts, but i'm guessing the first opportunity for those without season tickets to attend.

So re. question - probably not far off, but besides the point anyway as they can only accomodate 2k which will comfortably sell.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bold Seagull View Post
      Why does West Ham away give you 10 loyalty points, whereas Arsenal away is 5 loyalty points?

Surely both games are going to be high demand for Albion fans, why is going to West Ham twice as loyal as going to Arsenal?
      Does seem odd, would have thought both were in demand equally, new ground,PL london club etc
      Maybe the extra 5 loyalty points is in way of compensation because we have to endure the East End of London as opposed to the North of it.
      With that in mind 600 loyalty points for venturing into South London should be the norm.
      Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.

0 Not allowed!
      2 - Do you believe we will take 3,000 to Swansea

I still think the points threshold for the first release is far too low, it should be 400+
      1. The away allocation for Swansea is c2000, not 3000.

2. The club are clearly setting the first phase for away tickets such that everyone with the stated number of points could buy a ticket should they want one. Why would they set it any higher?
      Please buy from Amazon via this link. Thanks.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by METALMICKY View Post
      Your mate talks utter tosh! For regular attendees at the old Upton Park it was high on impossible to hop on to the tube outside the ground. Invariably the route was through the housing estate through Plaistow where you could pick up the tube. Never once was anyone " picked off "
      I think he was attempting to increase his chances of getting a ticket, by scaring off the less intrepid 1901'ers and less travelled fans.
      Posted by Kosh, 19/7/2016 - 14th - 11th this year, or I'll eat my big Ritchie Blackmore hat.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by timco View Post
      Season Ticket Holder On Sales
      264+ Points: On Sale Tue 19 September, 237+ Points: On Sale Wed 20 September, 198+ Points: On Sale Fri 22 September, All STHs: On Sale Tue 26 September
      I have 264 on the button...
      "I'm glad they lost, 'cos if they'd 've won I'd 've been all happy. I hate being happy"
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
      2. The club are clearly setting the first phase for away tickets such that everyone with the stated number of points could buy a ticket should they want one. Why would they set it any higher?
      This! People seem convinced we've got thousands of fans with huge amounts of loyalty points. In the last 2 seasons how often did we take over 2,000 fans and now we're regularly getting 3,000 tickets.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pastafarian View Post
      Does seem odd, would have thought both were in demand equally, new ground,PL london club etc
      Maybe the extra 5 loyalty points is in way of compensation because we have to endure the East End of London as opposed to the North of it.
      With that in mind 600 loyalty points for venturing into South London should be the norm.
      What I don't get is allocations that don't say get passed the 2nd tranche of say 237, why do these even need the award of loyalty points? This are massively oversubscribed in demand games everyone wants to go to, so max 5 pts awarded seems about right, or even 2pts for central London aways. Loyalty is really those that will attend Burnley, Stoke, Newcastle, Swansea etc. not Arsenal & West Ham. (Watford was 5pts too so I really don't get WHU being 10).

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      I think he was attempting to increase his chances of getting a ticket, by scaring off the less intrepid 1901'ers and less travelled fans.
      Absolutely right. The route from stratford station to the ground goes through westfield shopping centre and the Olympic park so there are no alleyways. Just high end shops, loads of security and a pleasant walk past the aquatic centre and million pound flats. If you want to come in the back way through hackney wick or Leyton you are more likely to get picked off by a hipster trying to sell you a vegan flat white coffee than a belligerent cockney. Green street did sometimes get a bit tasty before they moved, the odd punch up and great curry houses. The Boleyn was a crap hole, the new stadium is an expensive joke and we have a decent chance of getting a result there. They will give us a few choruses of we can see you're holding hands and we will respond with chim chimney. I can't wait.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bold Seagull View Post
      What I don't get is allocations that don't say get passed the 2nd tranche of say 237, why do these even need the award of loyalty points? This are massively oversubscribed in demand games everyone wants to go to, so max 5 pts awarded seems about right, or even 2pts for central London aways. Loyalty is really those that will attend Burnley, Stoke, Newcastle, Swansea etc. not Arsenal & West Ham. (Watford was 5pts too so I really don't get WHU being 10).
      Watford was 10