Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham away

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Blimey - tickets arrived this morning. I only bought mine for the LP, but I think I'll wait a bit before passing them on. :whistle:

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Anyone know whether it will be possible to park in the Westfield car park for this? We're training it up but girlfriend is gonna pop up and do some shopping then bring us home - got the boy with me and if we get the train back we won't be able to get all the way home, and will have to be picked up from somewhere anyway in the middle of the night!

That's the plan but wondered if it will be rammed with football goers? Therefore making it difficult for her to find parking :shrug:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Anyone know whether it will be possible to park in the Westfield car park for this? We're training it up but girlfriend is gonna pop up and do some shopping then bring us home - got the boy with me and if we get the train back we won't be able to get all the way home, and will have to be picked up from somewhere anyway in the middle of the night!

That's the plan but wondered if it will be rammed with football goers? Therefore making it difficult for her to find parking :shrug:

Think there is over 4,000 spaces......will be loads of people there shopping and eating out on a Friday night though too I guess. Another option could be the O2 - has good parking and is only a few tube stops away, and your car would be the right side of the river for coming home

Info on Westfield parking - https://uk.westfield.com/stratfordcity/centre-info/west-ham-matches

Last edited:

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I did it at Upton Park. Anyone know if there's any particular areas in the ground to avoid? (Asking for a friend, btw. I'll be in Spain.)

Avoid the high jump end. It’s ok by the discus net*

* glad we left that all behind at Withdean!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Guy who lives in flat above me is a WHU "fan" from Brighton. Now if anything I have more right to call myself one as my dad was born in Bow.

He hated football until a few years before his death when we enjoyed games together after reunion. I'll rip the piss out of neighbour when we tonk them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here