Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham away

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Thought it would be more than 264.

Thing that gets me it is 10 loyalty points must be something to do with the time and it being on telly if so midday on a Sunday Arsenal should be 5 million loyalty points!

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Tier two 2 points higher than Arsenal. So that's how the algorithm works.

Interestingly tier 1 is 6 points higher. Therefore we can hypothesise that three times as many tier 1 points holders bought tickets for the preceding away games as tier 2 points holders which makes sense as you would expect those with higher points tallies to be more likely to try to go to all games and those in lower tiers to pick and choose.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
West ham away

At least, because I'll be away anyway, I won't have a hissy fit about being 2 points short of the second tranche!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
All over this

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
3k should mean anyone in top tier will be successful on Tuesday.

I would imagine that's how the club work it.

They set the points so that everyone in tier one will get a Ticket on Day One if they want it.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Where is the best place to sit, higher or lower as there are two sections for away fans?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
And the good news, all those that have brought the Bournemouth cup tickets just for the points, the points won't have been added.

Why? We're going to the cup game and will benefit from the points which will help keep us all in the top bracket for the next release after the West Ham game.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I would imagine that's how the club work it.

They set the points so that everyone in tier one will get a Ticket on Day One if they want it.

I shall relax in that knowledge. Thanks.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
3 points short of being in 2nd band! What the chances of tickets remaining on Friday? Hoping with it being a Friday night and on TV, I'll have half a chance

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here