Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham away

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We've seen strange patterns with the number of seats left on sale before. Can't take those remaining as an indication that we sold 2,500 in 25 mins.

Indeed. I wasn't doing my seat counting from the off today so I'm not sure what the starting number is.

Every indication from the club is that the first tier points threshold is set such that everyone within it could buy a ticket if they wished.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
At the last minute I realised I had left my card outside in the car. Glad my card was already on the system. I know the end date and security number.

That would be handy... but the card it insists on remembering is an old expired one. Even when I put the new details in with a new card name, it doesn't remember them.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Indeed. I wasn't doing my seat counting from the off today so I'm not sure what the starting number is.

Every indication from the club is that the first tier points threshold is set such that everyone within it could buy a ticket if they wished.

Has that been confirmed by the club Bozza? I think they should say if that is the case!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Has that been confirmed by the club Bozza? I think they should say if that is the case!

I've not asked the question, but there's a nuance in the wording of ticket sales to suggest it is.

Also, I'd say that given every game has gone to the second tier, it's a pretty strong indication.

I'll ping off an email now anyway.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I've not asked the question, but there's a nuance in the wording of ticket sales to suggest it is.

Also, I'd say that given every game has gone to the second tier, it's a pretty strong indication.

I'll ping off an email now anyway.

It is pretty frustrating the way the numbers go up and down... I don't see why they can't just release all of the tickets in one go. Either that, or this one is going to sell out well before tier 2, which would also be dodgy in my book. It is down to 211 non-wheelchair seats available already.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
2 purchased!

no way have we sold 2500+ already, they will definitely hold back and release in waves.

off topic but has anyone received Arsenal tickets yet?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've just exchanged a quick correspondence with the club.

The first tier is always set such that everyone who has the required number of loyalty points will get a ticket on the day of sale, should they wish to get one.

This means, of course, unless absolutely everyone who qualifies for a ticket buys one, there will be a second phase of sales (where there is no guarantee of a ticket).

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It is pretty frustrating the way the numbers go up and down... I don't see why they can't just release all of the tickets in one go. Either that, or this one is going to sell out well before tier 2, which would also be dodgy in my book. It is down to 211 non-wheelchair seats available already.

I've always assumed that the variability of tickets showing available in the early days (first couple of hours, say) is partly due to people putting them in their basket and then removing them (perhaps to try to find "better" seats - I know I do this - perhaps the ones removed are not immediately released back for sale, but come on again after, say, 30 mins?), &/or people not finishing their transaction and the tickets being released automatically after 20 mins?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here