Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham away

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Back up to 371 non-disabled seats available, plus plenty of WC and ambulant disabled.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Again. No way we've sold 2,600.

Suggest club managed allocation throughout the window.

Doubt any are specifically held back for day two but just cannot see the clamour for this one being more than Arsenal.

Yep - does seem hard to believe we've sold 2,600. We know that the club do keep some back for players/sponsors/et al, because they release ~100 very late on (the week before the game), presumably as they get confirmation of final numbers. But, the total they hold back can't be that high - say 300??. That still means we have "sold" 2,300. Still seems unlikely.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You would think with a Friday night ko and on the telly it would not sell out day one. But many like me want to tick off the new ground element.

It will only sell out on Day One if everyone who qualifies buys a ticket. They won't There will be Day Two sales. How many remains to be seen.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I've always assumed that the variability of tickets showing available in the early days (first couple of hours, say) is partly due to people putting them in their basket and then removing them (perhaps to try to find "better" seats - I know I do this - perhaps the ones removed are not immediately released back for sale, but come on again after, say, 30 mins?), &/or people not finishing their transaction and the tickets being released automatically after 20 mins?

It has gone up from 201 earlier to over 550 now (including 319 in section 219)... so it seems to be more than just people putting tickets in baskets?

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Giving this a miss - 1. For the piss take concessions prices and 2. Bit of a ballache to get home. Looks like I might be able to get as far as Ford then taxi the rest, but was hoping to get a lift home but my usual driver isn't going either.

So that's at least 3 tickets that will be available tomorrow!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I've just exchanged a quick correspondence with the club.

The first tier is always set such that everyone who has the required number of loyalty points will get a ticket on the day of sale, should they wish to get one.

This means, of course, unless absolutely everyone who qualifies for a ticket buys one, there will be a second phase of sales (where there is no guarantee of a ticket).

Good to hear, although it does take away the fun of signing in at about 8.30 and waiting to see what number in the queue you are when it ticks 9am.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Good to hear, although it does take away the fun of signing in at about 8.30 and waiting to see what number in the queue you are when it ticks 9am.

That might become a new competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
I'll be logging in tomorrow and waiting impatiently in queue.. there were only 26 left when I finally got my Arsenal ticket so I hope for similar luck tomorrow.

Trying my best to catch up the 10-15 or so points I am always short of the first group too!!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
2 points short... hugely unlikely I'll get a ticket for this one (surprising since I got an Arsenal ticket too)

That was the same situation as I was in! I mangaged to get a Bmuff ticket for tonight so hopefully the points will go on tomorrow before tickets go on sale.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
That was the same situation as I was in! I mangaged to get a Bmuff ticket for tonight so hopefully the points will go on tomorrow before tickets go on sale.

Are you going to the game though...that is the question!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
#winning

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
339 on there at the moment, must be more to come as NO WAY have over 2000 been shifted. I popped on to have a look at about 9.20 this morning and there was practically no queue (took about 30 seconds), for the arsenal game the queue was still going strong after 10am.
There were also around 600 left for the next wave

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here