Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham away

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I think he was attempting to increase his chances of getting a ticket, by scaring off the less intrepid 1901'ers and less travelled fans.

Haven't missed a game yet����,I'm fine for point's

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
1 - You've stated you are going to the cup game, so comments not applicable
2 - Do you believe we will take 3,000 to Swansea

I still think the points threshold for the first release is far too low, it should be 400+

But if it wasn't for the points then we may not be going all that way to watch our reserve team!!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Your mate talks utter tosh! For regular attendees at the old Upton Park it was high on impossible to hop on to the tube outside the ground. Invariably the route was through the housing estate through Plaistow where you could pick up the tube. Never once was anyone " picked off "

Really? We always used Upton Park. Bit of queue but soon cleared.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Would imagine 2000 for swansea will be plenty, looking forward to a new ground,done vetch field but not this one

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
This is a weird one, I could get a ticket for Arsenal, however I dont qualify for a ticket for west ham, as I cant actually get any more points in between the sales of the tickets to do so. Weird.

Looks like i will be missing out on this one, dont understand the clubs thinking in changing the loyalty points for this one.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Looks like i will be missing out on this one, dont understand the clubs thinking in changing the loyalty points for this one.

Maybe the club are trying to manage the distribution of points some way? Higher threshold and low points does affect the distribution of points. Just a guess though.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
This is a weird one, I could get a ticket for Arsenal, however I dont qualify for a ticket for west ham, as I cant actually get any more points in between the sales of the tickets to do so. Weird.

I think it has risen as Bournemouth league loyalty points will be added before Tuesday.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I think it has risen as Bournemouth league loyalty points will be added before Tuesday.

But I had no chance of getting a ticket for that one it sold out in the first wave. Im not complaining, I miss out, just seems odd as I couldnt do anymore to get more points.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Maybe the club are trying to manage the distribution of points some way? Higher threshold and low points does affect the distribution of points. Just a guess though.

Yeah I'm not quite sure, I will get 5 points for Arsenal which will take me up to 240 so hopefully this will get me in the second wave for Swansea.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
yeah, just sit on the coach and carry on filming while the lad gets ironed out
regards
DR

6-22-16.jpg

Inevitable.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I have just managed to get tickets for the bmuff cup game, yes i will be in attendence!

The 10 points are normally put on the morning after the game, which should allow me to then buy a west ham ticket dependent on availability, is that correct?

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I have just managed to get tickets for the bmuff cup game, yes i will be in attendence!

The 10 points are normally put on the morning after the game, which should allow me to then buy a west ham ticket dependent on availability, is that correct?
Im in the same boat. Ive just bought a couple of Bournemouth cup tickets (will be going) and those points will just push me in to the 2nd sales category for Wednesday so Im hoping these will have been added by the on sale time

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Well, Leicester sold out before it reached members so the Swansea game will not only be the first game to provide 15pts, but i'm guessing the first opportunity for those without season tickets to attend.

So re. question - probably not far off, but besides the point anyway as they can only accomodate 2k which will comfortably sell.

NO chance Swansea will come down for saps like me with no ST!!! Bournemouth in the league cup sold out just four days after the league game!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
What I don't get is allocations that don't say get passed the 2nd tranche of say 237, why do these even need the award of loyalty points? This are massively oversubscribed in demand games everyone wants to go to, so max 5 pts awarded seems about right, or even 2pts for central London aways. Loyalty is really those that will attend Burnley, Stoke, Newcastle, Swansea etc. not Arsenal & West Ham.

You're so right, that's spot on. Right now there are so many of us who want to go to these games but aren't able to buy a ticket, and just have to watch as people keep increasing their loyalty points.

I would argue much the same for the Bournemouth cup game - its clear there lots of people bought tickets for this just so they didn't miss out on loyalty points, and who wouldn't have gone otherwise, and if they hadn't have awarded points for this fixture it might have thus freed up tickets for the likes of me who just want to see Brighton play an away game this season. The loyalty points are completely irrelevant for me - there's no difference between 40,60,80,100 at all - I just want to watch Brighton play :cry:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
You're so right, that's spot on. Right now there are so many of us who want to go to these games but aren't able to buy a ticket, and just have to watch as people keep increasing their loyalty points.

I would argue much the same for the Bournemouth cup game - its clear there lots of people bought tickets for this just so they didn't miss out on loyalty points, and who wouldn't have gone otherwise, and if they hadn't have awarded points for this fixture it might have thus freed up tickets for the likes of me who just want to see Brighton play an away game this season. The loyalty points are completely irrelevant for me - there's no difference between 40,60,80,100 at all - I just want to watch Brighton play :cry:

Not convinced it's clear at all. Maybe one or two, but I've not seen any evidence of it.

theboybilly

Right now there are so many wanting to go because they are Premier League matches. In the Championship these threads appeared about three times a seaon ( for the likes of Fulham and Charlton away, because they are great days out, and the Final Day games because there was something riding on them)
Why should those that couldn't (or wouldn't) go even as far as the Midlands games now think they should be going to the 'glamour' games? Will we have a similar thread for Burnley away?

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here