Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham away

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Yep,first proper dodgy one too,night game,and my mate reckons west ham hang around all the alleys picking off stragglers

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Yep,got to be done,many will go to get the new ground done

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
And the good news, all those that have brought the Bournemouth cup tickets just for the points, the points won't have been added.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
And the good news, all those that have brought the Bournemouth cup tickets just for the points, the points won't have been added.
I wonder if that was a deliberate move by the club, knowing that fans had purchased tickets just for the points?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I'm a BAD FAN and live abroad, this is the game I'm home for, was really hoping for Burnley away or something so I could see us play PL football. Boo hiss.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Have the points been announced yet ?

Season Ticket Holder On Sales
264+ Points: On Sale Tue 19 September, 237+ Points: On Sale Wed 20 September, 198+ Points: On Sale Fri 22 September, All STHs: On Sale Tue 26 September

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Why does West Ham away give you 10 loyalty points, whereas Arsenal away is 5 loyalty points?

Surely both games are going to be high demand for Albion fans, why is going to West Ham twice as loyal as going to Arsenal? :shrug:

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Season Ticket Holder On Sales
264+ Points: On Sale Tue 19 September, 237+ Points: On Sale Wed 20 September, 198+ Points: On Sale Fri 22 September, All STHs: On Sale Tue 26 September

Cheers pal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here