Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£1 billion well spent!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The worst PM ever? How old are you?

Well I am oldish and taking into consideration that she has only been PM for a short time I would say she is up there.
She really is totally hopeless and only still there because nobody else wants the job or is good enough.
I know I shouldn't but even the way she looks, the way she carries herself, the way she dresses is all very wrong, at least Mrs Thatch looked the part.
May is a walking time bomb.
At such an important time on so many fronts to have this woman in charge is extremely worrying.

(Please don't answer with what have Labour got, Corbyn this Corbyn that, I'm fed up with people that refuse to directly answer a question, agreeing or disagreeing, so resort to slagging off 'lefties'.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Well I am oldish and taking into consideration that she has only been PM for a short time I would say she is up there.
She really is totally hopeless and only still there because nobody else wants the job or is good enough.
I know I shouldn't but even the way she looks, the way she carries herself, the way she dresses is all very wrong, at least Mrs Thatch looked the part.
May is a walking time bomb.
At such an important time on so many fronts to have this woman in charge is extremely worrying.

(Please don't answer with what have Labour got, Corbyn this Corbyn that, I'm fed up with people that refuse to directly answer a question, agreeing or disagreeing, so resort to slagging off 'lefties'.

OK, I will go with you to a point. She does not inspire confidence and she really does seem to lack leadership persona. But the worst ever? You can only hope to get the best that is currently available, and if that is all the Tory party have right now then so be it.

Meanwhile back in the Kremlin, sorry Labour HQ, we have Jezza. Again not overly endowed with leadership qualities but has a nice, fuzzy mantra about him which takes the young folk with him. Unfortunately when you listen to HIS message you realise it can only be a fairy story as Utopia can never exist, when you listen to his sneering KGB agent's message you realise that it would be a communist hell under the current regime. If only there was someone sensible like John Smith perhaps, or Tony Blair........

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
OK, I will go with you to a point. She does not inspire confidence and she really does seem to lack leadership persona. But the worst ever? You can only hope to get the best that is currently available, and if that is all the Tory party have right now then so be it.

Meanwhile back in the Kremlin, sorry Labour HQ, we have Jezza. Again not overly endowed with leadership qualities but has a nice, fuzzy mantra about him which takes the young folk with him. Unfortunately when you listen to HIS message you realise it can only be a fairy story as Utopia can never exist, when you listen to his sneering KGB agent's message you realise that it would be a communist hell under the current regime. If only there was someone sensible like John Smith perhaps, or Tony Blair........

I totally agree with that especially the last sentence but I am sick of them all.
Since UKIP got involved and people got behind Farage I gave up on politics and the sanity of 'The Great British Public'
These days I put the kettle on and have a nice cup of tea and, unless you are rich, watch the country disintegrate.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
she is a bizarre combination of heartlessness, a complete lack of empathy, and utter ineptitude.

Apart from the heartlessness (its just plain stupidtitty) this sounds like my HoD.:facepalm::facepalm:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
she is a bizarre combination of heartlessness, a complete lack of empathy, and utter ineptitude.

Blimey I'm pretty sure I haven't been intimate with Ms May, but based on that description I can't be certain, she definitely sounds familiar.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003

Quite. She is a remarkable cocktail of negative characteristics. I think calling her the Maybot is an insult to the world of robotics and AI; even the most basic entry-level Japanese sex robot would show sounder judgement.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
May really is the worst PM ever. Utterly ineffective. Does anyone know what she actually stands for? Apart from fox hunting and grammar schools of course.

Utter Bollocks.

Blair pathologically lied to the British public, conspired to deceive the British public across various different political aims culminating in supporting Bush in launching an illegal war which served to destabilise the Middle East. Hundreds of thousands dead, millions more on the move and many of the problems the west are having to manage now can be attributed to him.

May may be ineffective, but she has a long way to go to eclipse Blair.

That's Tories for you.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
and you don't think that the war criminal Blair qualifies?

No, because he actually did some genuine good, along with the bad. May is always veering between incompetent and genuine bad.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
No, because he actually did some genuine good, along with the bad. May is always veering between incompetent and genuine bad.

Yeah exactly. PM for 10 years, Good Friday, Minimum Wage, Civil Partnerships. Loads of good stuff amongst the religious insanity, dodgy wars and murky friendships.

IMO the only PM in the last 100 years that even comes close to May's level of dangerous incompetence is Ramsey McDonald who was a complete steaming cluster****. You could make a case for Eden, I suppose, but he was following the the ultimate Prime Minister and he still managed to increase his majority before nausing it all up with Suez.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
In defence of May she cannot win, any PM immediately after Cameron would be in an impossible situation. I don't know what people expect of her, TINA.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
In defence of May she cannot win, any PM immediately after Cameron would be in an impossible situation. I don't know what people expect of her, TINA.

Do you mean because he was such a hard act to follow, or because he left the place in such a mess?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
May really is the worst PM ever. Utterly ineffective. Does anyone know what she actually stands for? Apart from fox hunting and grammar schools of course.

I gave you the thumbs up.....and then I remembered Thatcher.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I gave you the thumbs up.....and then I remembered Thatcher.
Yes, badly phrased. She's the most clueless, pathetic, shambolic, half arsed embarrassment of a PM ever.

Others actions were worse but I've never experienced one who is so totally inept.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
IMO the only PM in the last 100 years that even comes close to May's level of dangerous incompetence is Ramsey McDonald who was a complete steaming cluster****. You could make a case for Eden, I suppose, but he was following the the ultimate Prime Minister and he still managed to increase his majority before nausing it all up with Suez.

I was too young to vote but Ted Heath and Jim Callaghan were pretty dire as well. Pretty sure Sir Alex Douglas Home wasn't that great either.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here