Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Members

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by wellquickwoody View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The worst PM ever? How old are you?
    Well I am oldish and taking into consideration that she has only been PM for a short time I would say she is up there.
    She really is totally hopeless and only still there because nobody else wants the job or is good enough.
    I know I shouldn't but even the way she looks, the way she carries herself, the way she dresses is all very wrong, at least Mrs Thatch looked the part.
    May is a walking time bomb.
    At such an important time on so many fronts to have this woman in charge is extremely worrying.

(Please don't answer with what have Labour got, Corbyn this Corbyn that, I'm fed up with people that refuse to directly answer a question, agreeing or disagreeing, so resort to slagging off 'lefties'.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

2 Not allowed!
      Hands up on this thread who wants a new election or referendum on the deal?

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Chopper View Post
      Well I am oldish and taking into consideration that she has only been PM for a short time I would say she is up there.
      She really is totally hopeless and only still there because nobody else wants the job or is good enough.
      I know I shouldn't but even the way she looks, the way she carries herself, the way she dresses is all very wrong, at least Mrs Thatch looked the part.
      May is a walking time bomb.
      At such an important time on so many fronts to have this woman in charge is extremely worrying.

(Please don't answer with what have Labour got, Corbyn this Corbyn that, I'm fed up with people that refuse to directly answer a question, agreeing or disagreeing, so resort to slagging off 'lefties'.
      OK, I will go with you to a point. She does not inspire confidence and she really does seem to lack leadership persona. But the worst ever? You can only hope to get the best that is currently available, and if that is all the Tory party have right now then so be it.

Meanwhile back in the Kremlin, sorry Labour HQ, we have Jezza. Again not overly endowed with leadership qualities but has a nice, fuzzy mantra about him which takes the young folk with him. Unfortunately when you listen to HIS message you realise it can only be a fairy story as Utopia can never exist, when you listen to his sneering KGB agent's message you realise that it would be a communist hell under the current regime. If only there was someone sensible like John Smith perhaps, or Tony Blair........
      Simon Jordan, "Palace could be the Manchester United of the South" - That is why I love having the gypsies as our rivals
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by wellquickwoody View Post
      OK, I will go with you to a point. She does not inspire confidence and she really does seem to lack leadership persona. But the worst ever? You can only hope to get the best that is currently available, and if that is all the Tory party have right now then so be it.

Meanwhile back in the Kremlin, sorry Labour HQ, we have Jezza. Again not overly endowed with leadership qualities but has a nice, fuzzy mantra about him which takes the young folk with him. Unfortunately when you listen to HIS message you realise it can only be a fairy story as Utopia can never exist, when you listen to his sneering KGB agent's message you realise that it would be a communist hell under the current regime. If only there was someone sensible like John Smith perhaps, or Tony Blair........
      I totally agree with that especially the last sentence but I am sick of them all.
      Since UKIP got involved and people got behind Farage I gave up on politics and the sanity of 'The Great British Public'
      These days I put the kettle on and have a nice cup of tea and, unless you are rich, watch the country disintegrate.
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mellotron View Post
      Tories in utter OMNISHAMBLES shocker.
      Shocker?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by turienzo's lovechild View Post
      she is a bizarre combination of heartlessness, a complete lack of empathy, and utter ineptitude.
      Apart from the heartlessness (its just plain stupidtitty) this sounds like my HoD.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      May really is the worst PM ever. Utterly ineffective. Does anyone know what she actually stands for? Apart from fox hunting and grammar schools of course.
      and you don't think that the war criminal Blair qualifies?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Rogero View Post
      you must be very young.
      I too was thinking the same!!

1 Not allowed!
      she is a bizarre combination of heartlessness, a complete lack of empathy, and utter ineptitude.
      Blimey I'm pretty sure I haven't been intimate with Ms May, but based on that description I can't be certain, she definitely sounds familiar.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      http://app.strava.com/clubs/north-stand-geeks
      Fantasy Vuelta - League Name: NSC Geeks League Code: 68204709

1 Not allowed!
      Quite. She is a remarkable cocktail of negative characteristics. I think calling her the Maybot is an insult to the world of robotics and AI; even the most basic entry-level Japanese sex robot would show sounder judgement.