Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Everton Tickets

Members

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LeicesterGull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    maybe I'll take their ear defenders!
    I sat quite close to M'Boro fans who are no shrinking violets, and there was little or no interaction with E1H at all. Even your knuckle draggers can spot kids and families and generally behave themselves. I honestly wouldn't be worried about it.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      The family stands great with the kids. I find that although it often says a lot of seats are sold they are not sat in as they are for youth payers/ladies team etc. So don't worry about having a single ticket away from your group.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LeicesterGull View Post
      Quick bit of advice. Looking to take the kids (6&8 yrs old) to the Everton game with tickets only available in the East Stand - E1H block. Anyone have experience of sitting in this area, is it too close to the away end for a couple of youngsters at only their second game. Thanks in advance.
      Just looking for ticket myself and I noticed 3 seats together in S1G, next to family stand.
      Test your smoke alarm Bry Nylon's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BNthree View Post
      Just forewarn them to ignore the silly men that have drunk too much beer
      But that's half the Brighton squad!
      Members
      Bitterne,Southampton, close to the M27 and 65 miles from the Temple of Bloom.

7 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BNthree View Post
      Just forewarn them to ignore the silly men that have drunk too much beer and should be OK. Didn't put my son off going to Amex but it did put him off idiots.
      Our words of advice to my grandson, who has been to several games and has rapturously listened to every swear word, every naughty song and witnessed copious intakes of alcohol :

What happens at football, stays at football!

These wise words of wisdom from his grandfather, who happens to be guilty of all those sins.

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by el punal View Post
      Our words of advice to my grandson, who has been to several games and has rapturously listened to every swear word, every naughty song and witnessed copious intakes of alcohol :

What happens at football, stays at football!

These wise words of wisdom from his grandfather, who happens to be guilty of all those sins.
      Good advice, I adopted a similar rule.
      We changed the words of songs too (use flipping, etc) so they could join in, and then there were no issues at home in front of mum. Even though they are all grown we still do this at home - Sidwell only gets to hug my wife!

Years ago, taking my son to his first game I warned him to be prepared for a lot of men shouting and swearing and not to be scared.
      He was so disappointed when he didn't hear any!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Left Back View Post
      Good advice, I adopted a similar rule.
      We changed the words of songs too (use flipping, etc) so they could join in, and then there were no issues at home in front of mum. Even though they are all grown we still do this at home - Sidwell only gets to hug my wife!

Years ago, taking my son to his first game I warned him to be prepared for a lot of men shouting and swearing and not to be scared.
      He was so disappointed when he didn't hear any!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
      We change the words too...funniest one is when the opposing keeper is taking his goal kick our end....told my littleun years ago the words are "Your Sheep Baaaaa" 4 years later and she still sings this even though she knows the real words...lol...

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BigBod View Post
      when the opposing keeper is taking his goal kick our end....told my littleun years ago the words are "Your Sheep Baaaaa"
      That's the same as I told my son!

0 Not allowed!
      You will be fine in E1H, far enough from away fans. Try and get as far from the pitch as you can, if it rains or is sunny first 15 rows can get wet or sun in your eyes. Bring a coat/cap/sunglasses. Get the tickets quick as there are only a few left!!!!

6 Not allowed!
      Thanks everyone for their advice, which I've actually listened to. Just purchased 4 tickets on Row R in the E1H. We don't manage to get down often from Leicestershire so really looking forward to this one.