Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Everton Tickets

Everton Tickets

0 Not allowed!
    Quick bit of advice. Looking to take the kids (6&8 yrs old) to the Everton game with tickets only available in the East Stand - E1H block. Anyone have experience of sitting in this area, is it too close to the away end for a couple of youngsters at only their second game. Thanks in advance.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      It is right next to the away end... Wont be any trouble though! go for it!
      Members
      So far down Shoreham Beach, I am virtually back in Brighton!

0 Not allowed!
      You actually will have the small S1A corner block between you and the home fans so you won't be right in their laps. the block the other side of you is the family stand (E1G) so if you are worried, pick at seat as north as possible in E1H.

Have you considered actually sitting in the family stands? They are cheaper. There are currently 3 seats together in S1A and there is availability on the shelf N2A and N2B. Some of the later are restricted viewing but I think this is just due to the low partition between this stand and the 1901 area.
      Don't take offence. I'm normally ruder than this.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LeicesterGull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Quick bit of advice. Looking to take the kids (6&8 yrs old) to the Everton game with tickets only available in the East Stand - E1H block. Anyone have experience of sitting in this area, is it too close to the away end for a couple of youngsters at only their second game. Thanks in advance.
      Yeah I would sit on the shelf N2A/B if I were you. Incredible view and I can't wait till mine are old enough to take along so I can sit up there.
      100% UNOFFICIAL WHC Statistician
      100% Honey Badgerista

0 Not allowed!
      Sat there with my son before, who was 5 at the time and his 2nd or 3rd game at Amex, and there were some very obnoxious away fans near by that distressed my son. As we left he asked if we could never sit near the away fans again. Deffo recommend the shelf or elsewhere if you can.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by kingcole View Post
      You actually will have the small S1A corner block between you and the home fans so you won't be right in their laps. the block the other side of you is the family stand (E1G) so if you are worried, pick at seat as north as possible in E1H.

Have you considered actually sitting in the family stands? They are cheaper. There are currently 3 seats together in S1A and there is availability on the shelf N2A and N2B. Some of the later are restricted viewing but I think this is just due to the low partition between this stand and the 1901 area.
      I'm also taking the wife so I'll need 4 tickets together. I think the E1H is my only option. Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll need to be quicker next time!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BNthree View Post
      Sat there with my son before, who was 5 at the time and his 2nd or 3rd game at Amex, and there were some very obnoxious away fans near by that distressed my son. As we left he asked if we could never sit near the away fans again. Deffo recommend the shelf or elsewhere if you can.
      That's my worry. We can't get to many home games so don't want to risk a bad experience.

1 Not allowed!
      That's my worry. We can't get to many home games so don't want to risk a bad experience.
      Just forewarn them to ignore the silly men that have drunk too much beer and should be OK. Didn't put my son off going to Amex but it did put him off idiots.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I'm also taking the wife so I'll need 4 tickets together. I think the E1H is my only option. Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll need to be quicker next time!
      I suppose it depends on the fans and how close you are to them, but unlike others I've sat in there with kids and their grandparents and had no bother whatsoever. This is also where the club put most of their guest tickets. I wouldn't hesitate to sit in there with my 7 yr old.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bold Seagull View Post
      I suppose it depends on the fans and how close you are to them, but unlike others I've sat in there with kids and their grandparents and had no bother whatsoever. This is also where the club put most of their guest tickets. I wouldn't hesitate to sit in there with my 7 yr old.
      maybe I'll take their ear defenders!