Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Doctor Foster

Test your smoke alarm Bry Nylon's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
    No wonder you can never get to see a GP when you need to.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Attractive divorcee, goes on the piss and puts out. What's not to like?

I realise I may not be seeing all the emotional angles here.....
      Chrissy Hughton Fanboy Guinness Boy's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Iggle Piggle View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      watch Surrane Jones look sadly out the window whilst some bell end with a beard makes a Mocha in his plush kitchen and talks shite to his son who has the personality of a fridge freezer.
      Having not seen the first season I watched the first of the new one with Mrs GB last week. I say watched, I mean looked at Facebook, Twitter and NSC on my smart phone whilst stifling a yawn and writing a review in my head that was pretty much the above.

I don't get the hype.
      Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.

0 Not allowed!
      A single female friend told me only yesterday that this TV show forms the basis of one of her first date questions. If the answer to the question "What do you think of Dr Foster?" reveals any knowledge of the show at all, she knows her date lives with a woman, and she terminates the date forthwith. Just saying.
      6EQUJ5 2A
      aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simster View Post
      Yes I'm watching it. Except I'm on my way from work beers so I'll have to watch it on iPlayer.

Some decent dramas on at the moment. Cold feet is good wallpaper telly but really enjoying Strike: the silkworm on Sundays. Liar has potential too.
      Agree with Strike .... watched the first three on catchup and now recording it. Highly recommend it.
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Goldstone1976 View Post
      A single female friend told me only yesterday that this TV show forms the basis of one of her first date questions. If the answer to the question "What do you think of Dr Foster?" reveals any knowledge of the show at all, she knows her date lives with a woman, and she terminates the date forthwith. Just saying.
      Nah. I'd watch it anyway. As has already been said, there is nothing not to like about an anxsty attractive divorcee getting smashed and putting out. It's every sex starved 40 something year old's dream. ol:
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.

0 Not allowed!
      The Mrs is really into this and Liar at the moment, it gives me a chance to play my PS4 without being nagged a couple of times per week so I'm all for it.
      What I have seen of Dr Foster though does remind me of all the mentally unstable women I've dated over the years and how grateful I am for my current relationship.
      Smells like fish, tastes like chicken.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simster View Post
      Nah. I'd watch it anyway. As has already been said, there is nothing not to like about an anxsty attractive divorcee getting smashed and putting out. It's every sex starved 40 something year old's dream. ol:
      I understand that perspective; would you have thought to have started watching it, and thus had the opportunity to form a straight male motivation for so doing, without Mrs Simster (I'm making an assumption here, I know) first wanting to watch it?
      6EQUJ5 2A

0 Not allowed!
      I understand that perspective; would you have thought to have started watching it, and thus had the opportunity to form a straight male motivation for so doing, without Mrs Simster (I'm making an assumption here, I know) first wanting to watch it?
      I can't answer for @Simster, but the lady of this house, who you know well, has never watched it.
      Please buy from Amazon via this link. Thanks.

0 Not allowed!
      I'm not sure. Possibly though. I am certainly not convinced by your female friend's thinking.

Look at the alternative last night - lop sided Champions League football. Not very interesting.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.