Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Doctor Foster

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyone watching this?

Very good opener to the second series last week. It's hard not to be decent when Suranne Jones stars, and it doesn't disappoint.

There's not many shows I look forward to, but roll on 9pm.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes, excellent opener for series 2

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes I'm watching it. Except I'm on my way from work beers so I'll have to watch it on iPlayer.

Some decent dramas on at the moment. Cold feet is good wallpaper telly but really enjoying Strike: the silkworm on Sundays. Liar has potential too.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Agree, all good dramas mentioned above but not Relik. As I tend to nod off every few mins, I had no chance of following this so have cancelled my series link.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Oh FFS. Sat at home happily watching the football and you've reminded me that in about 30 seconds time the Mrs will wrestle the remote off me. I then get to watch Surrane Jones look sadly out the window whilst some bell end with a beard makes a Mocha in his plush kitchen and talks shite to his son who has the personality of a fridge freezer.

I'm off to.clean the fish tank and listen to the radio.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Oh FFS. Sat at home happily watching the football and you've reminded me that in about 30 seconds time the Mrs will wrestle the remote off me. I then get to watch Surrane Jones look sadly out the window whilst some bell end with a beard makes a Mocha in his plush kitchen and talks shite to his son who has the personality of a fridge freezer.

Are you watching the Messi masterclass, brilliant :)

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Predictable CL. Billionaire clubs beating the rest.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes I'm watching it. Except I'm on my way from work beers so I'll have to watch it on iPlayer.

Some decent dramas on at the moment. Cold feet is good wallpaper telly but really enjoying Strike: the silkworm on Sundays. Liar has potential too.

Strike really is very good, Liar downloaded so jury out.

Safe House is good as well

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here