Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth V Brighton on Sky Sports Mix on Friday

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I still have a 24-hour Now TV pass, that I scored for FREE, when someone helpfully provided a heads up on here.

Was saving it for this game, and can now watch for free, AND keep that back for the next one.

MOST excellent news.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Sky Sports Main Event: the next Brighton matches are:

http://www.live-footballontv.com/

Important distinction for BT subscribers with Sky supplement. Palace game last was unavailable as it was on Sky Sports 2.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
I still have a 24-hour Now TV pass, that I scored for FREE, when someone helpfully provided a heads up on here.

Was saving it for this game, and can now watch for free, AND keep that back for the next one.

MOST excellent news.

Yep, I signed up to NOW this week and bought a one day Sky pass. Will save it for a later match now. Win all round as I have Sky Mix on Virgin..

Left Back

Jan 22, 2011

MOST excellent news.

Yeah, same here. Was going to time my free 24 pass so I could watch Palace extend their run. (Will save it now - Not gonna waste it on just Palace, I'll have to wait until MOTD to enjoy that!)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here