Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton's Moneyball Window

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Stat, I missed the bit where Dave Brailsford's marginal gains was proven to be complete proven to be cobblers, have you got a link for that?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Stat, I missed the bit where Dave Brailsford's marginal gains was proven to be complete proven to be cobblers, have you got a link for that?

That's Barry and his personal vendetta against Team Sky.
I don't know the ins and outs of their falling out, but by jiminy Baz has loved Brailsford being under the microscope, and has tried to turn the knife at every opportunity.

As Knutson said marginal gains works, gaining a tiny advantage in lots of areas results in a significant improvement and one that's unattainable when approaching team, club, work etc as a whole.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That's Barry and his personal vendetta against Team Sky.
Just makes Barry look silly. What have Sky and the GB team ever won ey :facepalm:

I don't know the ins and outs of their falling out, but by jiminy Baz has loved Brailsford being under the microscope, and has tried to turn the knife at every opportunity.
What has happened with Brailsford then?

As Knutson said marginal gains works, gaining a tiny advantage in lots of areas results in a significant improvement
Obviously.
and one that's unattainable when approaching team, club, work etc as a whole.
Really? Tell that to Branflakes Bruno.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just makes Barry look silly. What have Sky and the GB team ever won ey :facepalm:
Oh this has been long running, Baz has not been hiding the fact he's waited a long time for Jiffybag-gate, parliamentary select committees etc..
As said I can't help thinking there's some kind of journalistic dispute at the heart of it.
What has happened with Brailsford then?
It's all gone quiet at the moment, probably because there wasn't a driving force from cycling or the UCI to get to the bottom of what they see as a misdemeanor (as it stands)
Obviously.
Not to everybody.
Really? Tell that to Branflakes Bruno.
:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here