Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barcelona match as a tourist?

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Has anyone ever been to a Barcelona match as a tourist? I'm currently at Camp Nou having a coffee and there is a Champions League match on tonight. We are thinking of going, but as a tourist I'm wary of ending up sticking out like a sore thumb and being made to feel uncomfortable for 2 hrs.

Has anyone ever been to a game? Did you sit in a certain area? Did you feel uncomfortable? What was the experience like?
I'm so jealous, went there in August but the season started the day after I came home and the only other matchwhike I was there was v Real Madrid in the Supercup. Really enjoyed the tour and museum though [emoji106]

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Went this time last year. Saw the following matches over 8 days:
SAT. Burton 0 Brighton 1
SUN. Espanyol 0 Real Madrid 2
WED. Barca 1 Atletico Madrid 1
SAT. Brighton 2 Barnsley 0

The latter was the best game but the experience in Catalonia was great.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Has anyone ever been to a Barcelona match as a tourist? I'm currently at Camp Nou having a coffee and there is a Champions League match on tonight. We are thinking of going, but as a tourist I'm wary of ending up sticking out like a sore thumb and being made to feel uncomfortable for 2 hrs.

Has anyone ever been to a game? Did you sit in a certain area? Did you feel uncomfortable? What was the experience like?

You're worried about going there as a tourist? 60% of the ground are tourists.

Terrible seats, terrible atmosphere. Only thing I liked was the open top feel.

If going to watch an absurdly one-sided game of football is your thing though, I would recommend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here