Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ref for Bournemouth Match

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I really do wonder when the CaUS will first be appointed to us.

Didn't happen once last year despite us getting a number of PL refs & the fact he had to drop down for a couple of games.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
On the subject of referees, I thought Chris Kavanagh was superb last Saturday. Was very good in the couple of our games he took last season too as l remember, and new to the Premier League list of course.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
On the subject of referees, I thought Chris Kavanagh was superb last Saturday. Was very good in the couple of our games he took last season too as l remember, and new to the Premier League list of course.

Agreed.

But then unlike Mike Dean he doesn't view the game as being all about him

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
His performance that day, i believe, cost us the win and ultimately promotion. For that reason, i put him in the same category as Dean and wish a plague on their houses.

Absolutely.

For someone who dishes out cards with regularity of Pawson he completely bottled it with Barton that day. And his performance in the two sendings off game was an absolute disgrace.

He is definitely of the look at me, Mike Dean school of refereeing.

Can't stand him - he's not utterly incompetent like Dean and Hoops but somehow worse in some ways.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Kavanagh is the 4th official. All we need for a switch is the odd laxative in the pre match tea....

:whistle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports