Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***CC Division Two, Sussex v Derbyshire, County Ground Hove, Sep 12-15 10.30 startsl***

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Robinson, Archer, Garton & Whittingham must be the youngest 4 players to form the main bowling attack for Sussex in a Championship match for a very long time, if not ever....

Aged 23, 22, 20 and 23 respectively.

I remember a Sussex attack of Denman, Marshall and Phillipson - think it was in 1974. Snow and Greig were on test match duty and Spud was injured, so we put out a very young attack; the trouble was that none of them had any pace: Sussex got clattered

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I remember a Sussex attack of Denman, Marshall and Phillipson - think it was in 1974. Snow and Greig were on test match duty and Spud was injured, so we put out a very young attack; the trouble was that none of them had any pace: Sussex got clattered

I am sure we will do better this time.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Leicestershire have rallied at New Road.

A strong final session from our boys and the promotion charge is back on...

"NURSE...!!!"

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
What a bad decision it is looking to win the toss and put them in. Need some bowling performance especially when we get the new ball to get out of this hole.

Tea - Derbyshire are 227 for 3

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Garton STRIKES

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
275-7 would be advantage Sussex...

Can we do it?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The Derby commentator is as convinced that Derbyshire will fail to get 300 runs as much as they will be unable to bowl out any side twice.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here