Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Enough is enough - Vegan Yoga Mat Designer my ars........

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i just shoved my head up my own rectum........i didn't swallow though and i just sat on a pillow , do i qualify to join this thread or should i piss off back to worthing

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
"krill oil" WTF? :shrug:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
what does someone's eating habits matter, to their 'occupation'? Must be hard work though, designing mats.. hard work indeed.

Regards, d

carnivore desprateseagull geeky malingerer.

Yoga comes from Budhism who are vegetarians, not necessarily vegan. Reincarnation, and all that. You could come back as an animal.

From a proud Ominovore.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Whatever the outcome I'm with Timmy here. The local economy can only benefit from rebranding Brighton as a place full of straight, white working class Tories with the English skills of a Year 4 pupil. There's literally nowhere like that in the whole country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White working class tories is very much the Brighton demographic and always has been in my experience, or at least ones very close to that.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
H bed and breakfast - stop starting threads. You great big **** :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I guess that if you're into yoga you're more likely to be vegan.

Not necessarily...I do yoga and our classes are full of middle age blokes who have broken stiff bodies...rugby players, police, footballers, cyclists... all of us are carnivores!

Actually as well as Pilates, I would thoroughly recommend yoga if you are getting old and find yourself getting less mobile than you were. For example, I have never been able to sit back on my heels, especially since I snapped my Achilles years ago so I have shorter hamstrings.....four weeks of yoga and I could sit back ...I was amazed. It has helped me play golf too!

My yoga mat is made of plastic, so actually I am helping myself but killing the planet . Maybe she designs vegan yoga mats so if you want a quick snack whilst relaxing you can munch on your mat!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Feel a bit sorry for her kids TBH:

Every day I write three things in my journal that I feel grateful for. Then once a week, at dinner, we have an appreciation circle around the table. It is so uplifting to listen to what my children are grateful for.

That sounds quite a nice idea, to be honest - assuming her kids are little ones.

My 16 and 19 year old might not enter into the spirit of it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here