Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Relegation odds

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Nothing to do with the rivalry, but Palace could be in trouble. Injuries to key players and the huge disappointment of a late winning goal today. Next few fixtures look tough as well.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just an observation, and a guess, but I assume NSC doesn't have any licence required by law to have any involvement in betting, so I doubt any mod could get involved to facilitate a bet realistically.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What are you proposing? You can see the min above.
To be honest I can't easily get my hands on as much as I'd like, so I'll be happy to go with £1k for now.

Just an observation, and a guess, but I assume NSC doesn't have any licence required by law to have any involvement in betting, so I doubt any mod could get involved to facilitate a bet realistically.
It wouldn't be NSC, just asking someone we both trust to hold our cash.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I actually think it will be the 3 now who are in the drop Zone. Palace will scrape it. Thought Swansea were dire.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Nothing to do with the rivalry, but Palace could be in trouble. Injuries to key players and the huge disappointment of a late winning goal today. Next few fixtures look tough as well.

Think they will just get out of it due to the last few games they have, once ha ha is back.

Bournemouth @33's is crazy.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
To be honest I can't easily get my hands on as much as I'd like, so I'll be happy to go with £1k for now.

It wouldn't be NSC, just asking someone we both trust to hold our cash.

I’m willing to look after the cash..I fancy a holiday...I mean i’ll Keep it safe ....why is my nose growing :moo:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Think they will just get out of it due to the last few games they have, once ha ha is back.

Bournemouth @33's is crazy.
On the face of it, but they are already ahead of us and have a relatively kind run-in. I think 33/1 is generous but would happily offer 25/1 if I was a bookie.

IMO, West Ham, Albion, Newcastle and Southampton odds are all about right, but I'd query Palace and Huddersfield.

I'm beginning to wonder if 11/4 is extremely generous for a Palace relegation. They are feeble when Zaha isn't playing, and he isn't. Then when he returns, they'll be in even more of a dog fight than they are now, and that brings it's own kind of pressure. On the other hand, I'd want far longer odds on Huddersfield in order to take that bet. I'm not sure what they have to do to show they have got what it takes to stay up, but 9/4 is extremely stingy in my view.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
When it comes to position in the table, worth noting Bournemouth's equaliser on Saturday dropped Newcastle 5 places in one hit. Things can change a bit too quickly to make 33 seem anything other than inflated odds for now.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I actually think it will be the 3 now who are in the drop Zone. Palace will scrape it. Thought Swansea were dire.
Swansea were poor, but that doesn't mean they're poor every week. We played well, we're a decent team at home and their tactics didn't work. I wouldn't read too much into one bad performance from them.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I’m waiting for another 3/4 games when palace look doomed and will then lump heavily on them to stay up ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Swansea were poor, but that doesn't mean they're poor every week. We played well, we're a decent team at home and their tactics didn't work. I wouldn't read too much into one bad performance from them.
Must be just when they play us then. Dire both times.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
We’re out to a massive 14/1 to be relegated now!

West Brom 1/25
Stoke 4/6
Huddersfield 7/4
Palarse 9/4
Swansea 11/4
Southampton 11/4
Newcastle 4/1
West Ham 5/1

All ahead of us in the market :albion2: loving the look of that :bhasign:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
We’re out to a massive 14/1 to be relegated now!

West Brom 1/25
Stoke 4/6
Huddersfield 7/4
Palarse 9/4
Swansea 11/4
Southampton 11/4
Newcastle 4/1
West Ham 5/1

All ahead of us in the market :albion2: loving the look of that :bhasign:

You can get 22/1 with Skybet

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions