4c4ae178b1eab6454ff0935447023873.jpg

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Are we , today, now at our longest odds to be relegated all
season (25-1 with one bookie) .?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. We were 25/1 a few weeks back after we beat Arsenal.

Jimmy Grimble

If you think Saints will overhaul us you'd be better of taking the 33/1 for us Stoke and WBA to be relegated.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Stoke to draw with Liverpool B at 12s .

Thanks very much paddy power

Pickles

May 5, 2014
With Liverpool set to rest almost their entire first team, 21/2 on a Stoke win, looks attractive in a two horse race. Free money?

I know I keep on about this, but it's not a 2 horse race, it's a 3 horse race, because of the draw.

If you wanted a Stoke win or draw, i.e Liverpool not to win, you'd get about 5/2.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
A strange time of the season with top teams resting players, giving clubs in trouble a chance for points.

Warnock is still bitter about this thing allegedly causing the relegation of his Sheffield United in 2007.

Wasn't that more to do with West Ham gaining points by fielding illegible players one of which scored their winning goal against Man Utd which kept WHU up?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Not sure where you worked that one out.

Liverpool will be behind Chelsea if Chelsea win next 3 and Liverpool lose next two, one being against Chelsea away.

Probably meant Spurs. Besides, apart from an insignificant difference between prize money for third and fourth it won't affect Liverpool as for next season there is no qualifying fixture for the fourth placed team as they go straight into the group stage.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
With Liverpool set to rest almost their entire first team, 21/2 on a Stoke win, looks attractive in a two horse race. Free money?

Three horse race.

I fancy Swansea at home to Chelsea at a best priced 15/2. I certainly can't have Chelsea at around 1/2.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here