Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Albion, REPORT, featuring Premier League GOALS

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
As ever, if you wish to relive it, click here: http://www.northstandchat.com/content.php?694-Albion-3-1-West-Brom-09-09-2017

Welcome to the Premier League, Brighton and Hove Albion. Three goals, three points, three cheers – the (proper) Albion looking totally comfortable at their new level, controlling a Premier League game like it was a routine home win over QPR or Rotherham.

Tony Pulis’ West Brom are a well-established, well-drilled Premier League outfit, enjoying status we aim for a few years hence. That the Albion more than matched them for most of this contest is hugely reassuring – more so than any dramatic underdog victory snatched against the run of play, versus one of the league’s titans. Our players, both established and newly recruited, looked like they belonged on this stage. Now I feel that the Seagulls have truly arrived.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Excellent (but Ryan flew to his right "to repel Gareth Barry’s driven riposte", didn't he?).

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Love the black and white picture. Have nicked it sorry.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Cracking report as always, thank you. What a day.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Great report. Like you I saw an entertaining first half that we bossed. That Football365 article on another thread didn't agree but I don't think we're seeing it through blue & white tinted glasses. Also agree with you and not them on Propper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Great report. Like you I saw an entertaining first half that we bossed. That Football365 article on another thread didn't agree but I don't think we're seeing it through blue & white tinted glasses. Also agree with you and not them on Propper.

I'm with you two on both of those. We were clearly the strongest team in the first half, and we were then talking about not having anything to show for it, before Pascal and Solly played their delightful one-two. Propper looks extremely encouraging to me, and was comfortably the best CM on the pitch on Saturday.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

I'm with you two on both of those. We were clearly the strongest team in the first half, and we were then talking about not having anything to show for it, before Pascal and Solly played their delightful one-two. Propper looks extremely encouraging to me, and was comfortably the best CM on the pitch on Saturday.

I think their comments on Pröpper would have been reasonable after the first two games. He's really kicked on since then. Terrific Saturday

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Why does that link bring up a thread from 2003? [emoji848]

There is some weird thing with links, when viewing from Tapatalk - same thing happened to some people with the Man City one. [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

If you go to web version the link will work. Or just click on 'Read the Albion' at the top of the page, then select the most recent article.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There is some weird thing with links, when viewing from Tapatalk - same thing happened to some people with the Man City one. [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

If you go to web version the link will work. Or just click on 'Read the Albion' at the top of the page, then select the most recent article.

Strange - worked fine for me from Tapatalk.

RtA here: http://www.northstandchat.com/content.php

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here