Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Empty Seats

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Leaving early is a tough one. We left at the final Whistle, 90 + 5 with 3 year old and 7 year old. My Brother in law left bang on 88mins and they were at their car almost an hour before we go to ours on the park and ride. It was ok, small amount of rain but my boys were a pain, needing a wee, etc so I can see why folk do it and have been guilty myself. If there is anything riding on the game, first win in PL, only one goal behind/in-front they we will we stop to the bitter end. You could see from Glen Murray's reaction last season that they players do notice. They must think folk have given up on them,, if they are only a goal down this can make all the difference,

There are plenty of understandable reasons, such as yours, for doing so that many people post on here as if they need to defend themselves. All anyone is really saying is that there can't be ten thousand understandable reasons. As you have rightly said, it most definitely does matter to the players as has been evidenced in the past.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I was surprised at just how many people left early, 3-1 up on course for our first premier league win!

These same people still think there are still 2 intact death stars, that Steve McQueen successfully escaped, they don't know who Keyser Söze is, Rosebud was a sled...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here