0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    WBA didn't bring 3,000.
    Found it.
    https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/st...39085841534978

Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
    NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
    If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed. -Mark Twain

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Broad Blue & White stripe perseus's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
      The club don't want to re-sell STH seats when they can sell their own seats.

The game only just sold out so the ticket exchange wasn't activated. It remains to be seen whether it would be the sparkly new automated exchange or the manual string and sellotape exchange from last season.

I'd estimate between 1 seat in 12 to 1 seat in 15 were empty across the North and East. I couldn't judge the West as I was sitting in it. I wasn't in my usual seat but I had an empty seat either side of me.
      5% empty seats could be expected. I usually miss one game a season. Only one seat empty in E1F I could see but many more when the first two goals were scored!

Brighton = blue
      Albion = white
      Hove = just a little gold necklace stripe
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by oneillco View Post
      This is correct. When everyone was in their seats I thought that there were very few left empty. And these can be explained by natural wastage through holiday, sickness, and work commitments.
      This.

It was rammed on Saturday. For the first hour, at least - I can't comment about later
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by nickbrighton View Post
      I do not understand why we can not register them as available as soon as we know they are not going to be used. That way as soon as the match sells out, unused STH seats will be available to choose from meaning much more likely they will be sold. At the moment they must become available in ones and twos as people become aware the exchange is open, or, if like me , am unable to register before I go away for the Newcastle game , may not have to opportunity to put them up for resale
      The exchange as it was last season and for the Manchester City game was highly manual and a creative workaround put in place by the club. I'd imagine it was a complete ballache for them to operate and process.

There is new properly automated ticket exchange coming online at some point, but it remains to be seen whether that will permit STHs to flag up their ticket is available for resale ahead of time.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Alba Badger View Post
      Fair point but I'm pretty the spaces were the same for the 3rd goal as well.
      This.

From the NS at every game you can clearly see patches of empty seats in the ESL (bar Wigan and Bristol City).

Strange.

I can only think that families with more money than sense, who's hearts aren't in the Albion as their first club, jumped on the Albion bandwagon so bought blocks of adjacent s/t's, but can't be bothered with the palaver of the travel to and from. But they won't give them up, in case of really big games.

I expect the gaps will disappear for Liverpool and ManU at home.
      The oldest known computer

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
      Why is everyone so interested in people leaving early..They`ve paid for their seat and if they want to beat half time queue for Beer/pie or at the end for train or bus doesn`t bother me!!
      Some fans are better than others, apparently, and they feel the need to tell others that they are. In a word, Precious.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      Found it.
      https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/st...39085841534978

30,381 seats paid for. We follow the Arsenal method of seats sold rather than those really there.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      This.

From the NS at every game you can clearly see patches of empty seats in the ESL (bar Wigan and Bristol City).

Strange.

I can only think that families with more money than sense, who's hearts aren't in the Albion as their first club, jumped on the Albion bandwagon so bought blocks of adjacent s/t's, but can't be bothered with the palaver of the travel to and from. But they won't give them up, in case of really big games.

I expect the gaps will disappear for Liverpool and ManU at home.
      May not be just not being bothered with the palaver, could be down to where their first team are playing.
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
      Why is everyone so interested in people leaving early..They`ve paid for their seat and if they want to beat half time queue for Beer/pie or at the end for train or bus doesn`t bother me!!
      Five minutes can result in arriving home 30 mins early, which is appreciated by others in the family who want to eat together before going out for the evening,if a goal is missed then Match of the day will show it,no problem
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Withdean Chappy View Post
      Five minutes can result in arriving home 30 mins early, which is appreciated by others in the family who want to eat together before going out for the evening,if a goal is missed then Match of the day will show it,no problem
      Quite. And with an 80 minute drive this can be a big deal. Not everyone lives in effing Hollingbury or Moulscombe!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre