Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham Away

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Looks like Huddersfield got 3k tickets £30 a pop for adults. Can see it being the same for Albion. Many folk on here interested in that trip? Tickets on sale a week tomorrow.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Looks like Huddersfield got 3k tickets £30 a pop for adults. Can see it being the same for Albion. Many folk on here interested in that trip? Tickets on sale a week tomorrow.

Being a Friday night might put a few off but we should sell out quickly. Just up the road from the office for me, so perfect for a couple of pints after work first

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Will sell easily. An away game that's less than two hours away, at a stadium none of us have visited (for football at least) previously, against opponents who are struggling and who are a bit flaky at home?

Never mind the Friday, or the TV. All tickets will be snapped up.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yes, hope to be there. Biggest challenge is working, work around ticket sales times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Will sell easily. An away game that's less than two hours away, at a stadium none of us have visited (for football at least) previously, against opponents who are struggling and who are a bit flaky at home?

Never mind the Friday, or the TV. All tickets will be snapped up.

I will decide on the flaky at home once they've played tonight

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here