West Ham v Huddersfield

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Anything other than a Huddersfield win.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Another vote for ABH, and actually I think it will be a draw. West Ham are probably only in the bottom 3 because they have played away each time. They might prove to be a very different side at home.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Who do you want to win? Huddersfield, I suppose. The longer the bottom three can continue to fail to pick up any points, the better. However, there is a childish, slightly spiteful streak inside me that is just a little bit annoyed that Huddersfield have had such a good start to the season, "it should have been us", etc. Now, I'm not proud of myself, as I have no real reason to hold any animosity towards them... so "come on you Terriers!!"
If Huddersfield lose then we are only 3 points behind them and we are better than them when all our bods are back. If they win then WHU will be sacking their manager pretty soon. Remember they are run by twats.
Crack open a beer and put your feet up and enjoy the match. I can laugh at the losers either way.

Looking forward to it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Don't really care. A West Ham win would leave Palace temporarily bottom, which would be nice. A Huddersfield win is no real drama at this early stage of the season: it's not like they're suddenly going to be top six contenders just because they've had a couple of nice wins and decent performances so far.

West Ham have been a bit of a car crash so far this season, albeit all their games have been away. A game against a newly promoted side high on confidence will be the last thing their beleaguered players fancy.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Draw whatever score !
West Ham will pick up soon enough (and yes I don't like them) and Huds. will be our more long term competition for safety. Draw is after all two points lost for both !

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
A middle of September match between two talked-up sides for different reasons will have absolutely no bearing on our finishing position.

All I'm hoping for is Javier Hernandez first goal (7/2). :thumbsup:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
If WH lose tonight, I think Bilic will be sacked tomorrow morning. Gus to WH?

I think Bilic must have been odds on favourite to be the first Premier League manager to be sacked this season.

Seems another club had other ideas though :lolol:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
A win for the dildo brothers to put palace bottom.

IMG_0398.JPG

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Talk of dildo's being thrown onto the pitch tonight in a light hearted protest.

I doubt any Essex girls will notice they've gone from their bedroom, they must have so many.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Huddersfield (R) are playing against a proper team this evening.

West Ham will comfortably put them in the bin, starting their 20 game run without a win. [emoji106]
No chance. Far from an easy task for West Ham.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Goal-less draw please, with a couple of red cards.

And - season ending injuries. Followed, next season, by 100% recovery - I am not a vindictive or malicious person (#Championshipready)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
1-3

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I honestly cannot see West Ham winning this one, they are a mess.

They'll need a really good start to phase Huddersfield. Really fast tempo or The Terriers will cope.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here