Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham v Huddersfield

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
This is like a championship game. The 2 games I saw yesterday plus this one suggest to me that the premier league is pretty average overall.

West ham for all the money spent are abysmal at the moment. Antonio is the only half decent player.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk
Pretty much yes....very poor standard these days and don't see it improving anytime soon.The sad thing is these very average players earn wat to much money.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
They'll need a really good start to phase Huddersfield. Really fast tempo or The Terriers will cope.

Exactly as I said but the complete opposite. Right, now for The Sky super six.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
This is like a championship game. The 2 games I saw yesterday plus this one suggest to me that the premier league is pretty average overall.

West ham for all the money spent are abysmal at the moment. Antonio is the only half decent player.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Sure so many felt the same about our game too mind! West Brom were terrible!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm just going to leave this here.

Screenshot from 2017-09-11 21-40-45.png

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
If I were a Hudds fan I'd be praying Mooy doesn't get any injuries this season
A class act, without him they'd really struggle and look even more average than they did tonight

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good, I was getting sick of the pundits wankfest over Klopp's mate.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Like watching two Championship sides playing tonight, Ince, Mooy and Antonio decent.
Ince? He was shit.

Shot against the bar, fair enough but apart from that he looked lightweight, too slow on the ball and not good enough technically when he had space.

Perhaps I'm biased as I've never rated him but all I saw today just proved my bias to be correct.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Good, I was getting sick of the pundits wankfest over Klopp's mate.
Don't speak too soon. The media obsession with Wagner has a long way to run yet.

The Sky commentators were working to a script that kept latching on to everything half decent by Huddersfield while ignoring the fact that West Ham were all over them.

Turn on 5Live now and the first thing I hear is Wagner being interviewed and then the pundits jizzing over his wonderful insight and honesty that should delight all Huddersfield fans. No remotely critical balance about a reality check from them being a bit shit.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here