Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Super 6 Sky Sports Millionaire

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Just heard that my cousin has won this! Made up for her!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
always liked her!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Hope it goes better than when that ABSOLUTE clown won £1MILLION for the club and they BLEW it on that FAT waste of SKIN Coca COLA Kid

That money RUINED me!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Just heard that my cousin has won this! Made up for her!

Really? She might be lying to you.

It was actually won by a Nigerian Uncle I never knew I had. Turns out it has to be paid into a UK bank account, and that's when he got in touch. What were the chances eh? He just needs my bank account to receive the money into, so I let him know the details, he passes them on to Sky who pay the money to me. He's very trusting to rely on me to then pass the money on to him, but that's families I guess.

Good ol' Uncle Chukwuemeka

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Well done. Shame she supports Man Utd

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Hope it goes better than when that ABSOLUTE clown won £1MILLION for the club and they BLEW it on that FAT waste of SKIN Coca COLA Kid

It was 250k. Your description of him though is fairly accurate.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Did we eventually make a profit on him when we flogged him to Sheffield united? I can't remember.

We bought him for £55k (yes £55k)
Sold him to SUFC for £250k approx.
SUFC sold him to Fenerbahce for £1.2m, and we received a 20% sell on.

Thus all told, having sold him (and gained a sell on), it secured the club approx. £400k... which was largely thrown back into the coffers for a)keeping the club afloat, and b)in part towards the original signing of Glenn Murray.

In the end, everybody's happy!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Really? She might be lying to you.

It was actually won by a Nigerian Uncle I never knew I had. Turns out it has to be paid into a UK bank account, and that's when he got in touch. What were the chances eh? He just needs my bank account to receive the money into, so I let him know the details, he passes them on to Sky who pay the money to me. He's very trusting to rely on me to then pass the money on to him, but that's families I guess.

Good ol' Uncle Chukwuemeka

Chukwuemeka is a Ungandan or Ruwandan tribal name...i therefore call bullshit on your little ruse....:kiss:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sounds like Matt did all the work and they executed through Grace's account. I'm surprised that Skybet didn't refuse to payout on a technicality.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Sounds like Matt did all the work and they executed through Grace's account. I'm surprised that Skybet didn't refuse to payout on a technicality.

Having spoken to her, it was that he chose three, she chose three, and he suggested the golden goal - and I think she has been specifically mentioning the latter as the key element as ultimately it was that which got them over the line.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
We bought him for £55k (yes £55k)
Sold him to SUFC for £250k approx.
SUFC sold him to Fenerbahce for £1.2m, and we received a 20% sell on.

Thus all told, having sold him (and gained a sell on), it secured the club approx. £400k... which was largely thrown back into the coffers for a)keeping the club afloat, and b)in part towards the original signing of Glenn Murray.

In the end, everybody's happy!

Thanks for the info.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here