Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

16 years on. Rip Robert Eaton

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
RIP Robert Eaton. It is 16 years since we lost you in the terrorist attacks in New York.

Since then the Robert Eaton Memorial Fund has raised £ 225 000 to benefit disadvantaged children from 5 to 16 from the UK, Brighton, Sussex, Croydon, South Africa, Africa, Far East, the USA, Australia and many other places.

This legacy has seen numerous donations made to enhance the lives and put a smile on the faces of hundreds of children all over the World. A truly Global charity.
The REMF continues to go from strength to strength.

What a way to honour Robert

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Just returned from 4 days in NYC, my first visit there and went to the 9/11 Memorial and made it my mission to search out Robert Eaton at the memorial to pay a personal tribute to a fellow Albion fan amongst so many names that tragically lost their lives that day. Took this photo at the location of the North Tower..... RIP Robert.

DD1A1EBA-D38A-4658-A3C0-B49802C3D82C.jpeg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Hope that the incredible good that has been done in his name is some comfort to his family and friends

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Just returned from 4 days in NYC, my first visit there and went to the 9/11 Memorial and made it my mission to search out Robert Eaton at the memorial to pay a personal tribute to a fellow Albion fan amongst so many names that tragically lost their lives that day. Took this photo at the location of the North Tower..... RIP Robert.

View attachment 91503

That Sir, made a tear in the eye

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
The first REMF was a memorable event and an incredible achievment due to the efforts of all involved. Along with Robert, never to be forgotten.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here