Votes: 32 26.9%
  • spence

Votes: 21 17.6%

• Total voters

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Went for Gus as think he could find the ceiling fairly quickly but sure it's gonna be Woy as he's been widely touted already !

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
My biggest worry is that such a massive job would attract someone like CH.
Imagine managing that amazing squad of players that he could only dream of assembling at the Albion. Chances of major trophies and European football. :eek:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Steve Parish. That's the dream.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Don't know anything about him but apparently they are sniffing around this guy .

QUIM

Ex professional Footballer
Joaquim Manuel Aguiar Serafim, known as Quim, is a Portuguese retired footballer who played as a central defender, and a current manager. Wikipedia
Born: 5 April 1967 (age 50), Beja, Portugal
Height: 1.81 m

cdp.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Don't know anything about him but apparently they are sniffing around this guy .

QUIM

Ex professional Footballer
Joaquim Manuel Aguiar Serafim, known as Quim, is a Portuguese retired footballer who played as a central defender, and a current manager. Wikipedia
Born: 5 April 1967 (age 50), Beja, Portugal
Height: 1.81 m

View attachment 89129

Beautiful, Quim to manage a bunch of.......................

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I see a lot of "hope its Poyet" type posts on here, but wasn't he a very successful manager at Brighton ? I would have thought he was due a bit more respect for what he did, rather than the way it ended !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I see a lot of "hope its Poyet" type posts on here, but wasn't he a very successful manager at Brighton ? I would have thought he was due a bit more respect for what he did, rather than the way it ended !

You're quite right. Was a fantastic manager for us overall and a very infectious character. Unfortunately, it seems the cool thing on here to completely bash him, just because of how things ended (and nobody actually knows what happened tbf!).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here