Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank De Feat - SACKED

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Believe what you want. I could understand it if W and R were miles on the keyboard but there right next to each other and when you type on an Iphone it can happen.

Something tells me you were a bully at school. I think you enjoy ganging up on people as you always try and turn my posts into something more nasty that football banter.

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Top work, Stato

I was amused to see that two days before The Raver's absolute 100% confirmation that he mistyped 'the word Roy' and that Buzzer was bullying him for bringing up an old thread and not accepting his genuine explanation, he seems to have made the same typo on the same word in a different post in a different thread.

Look at you getting all billy big bollox! You want the truth? I find your comments f***ing hilarious!! We are 4 GAMES IN, there is a long way to go and you're only 4 points ahead of us.

I maintain what I have said in the past. Your squad does not posses the quality that we have, you can only dream of players like Sakho, Cabaye, Zaha or Benteke.

FDB has gone, it's harsh after yesterdays performance but it's prob the right decision. Woy will come in and grind out results, he knows this league and will get us back to the style we played under Allardyce and Pulis. I'm confident we have enough to survive.

You've set yourself up for a fall Simster old boy, you may be winning the battle but I doubt you will win the war. Don't forgot, you have Hemed, Murray and Baldock as your only strikers till January. You won at the weekend, (congrats) but one swallow doesn't make a summer.

I somehow think i'll be quoting this thread at the end of the season...

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I not Roy is still referring to the Premier League as the Premiership. As someone who likes to portray himself as paying attention to detail, he's let himself down there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here