Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank De Feat - SACKED

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Joke summer from Parish and the board,FDB was probably the wrong choice but to only give him 4 games is a disgrace. To start the season with only 1 fit center forward but 7 centre backs at the club is moronic.

Not sure what to make of Woy. :facepalm:

Can't argue with that - 4 games is ridiculous, regardless of the club. I didn't see it, but by all accounts you should have won yesterday, but for a bad pass back, that FDB couldn't do anything about. Was there any call for a sacking from Palace fans, or did you understand that bringing a new style in would take time? Seems Parish is a bit trigger happy!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Unlucky Agent De Boer, you did a valiant job for us and don't worry, we'll fine out who blew your cover.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
What an absolute shambles of a club. An incredibly shoddy way to behave even for the noddiest of noddy clubs like palace. They are genuinely the laughing stock and numero uno embarrassment in English football. Shame there's not a trophy for it, they'd have a bulging cabinet if there was:

2016 - the worst professional football team in the entire country.

2017 - hire a manager to change the entire ethos of the club and playing style, don't back him in the transfer window then sack him after FOUR games.

Chuck in the nobheads in black banging a drum and making shit card displays and you have an absolute shitstain of a club. I don't know whether to thank them for being so utterly devoid of anything even approaching class or respectability making them easy to have nothing but disdain for or embarrassed that such a tinpot, admin loving, crass, own town burning bunch of spunk bubbles are our rivals.

Take a bow that man.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
[emoji23]

Really?

Poor old Hodgson..... he can be tactically astute, so the worry is he might sort them out......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roy Hodgson was unavailable for comment this morning

mrs-brown-e1418302007877.jpg

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
You got to pick a pocket or two'oo, you got to pick a pocket or two.

IMG_1695.JPG

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What a joke club, pathetic to appoint someone and sack them within four games, especially when they had actually been the best team in the game before he got sacked,

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I’m almost struggling to post this as I am laughing so much. They really are a totally moronic club aren’t they. They are completely the anti-Brighton of a club. Total lack of class from top to bottom. An owner who clearly cares about their club, but has the class of a drunken chav on the side of the road sniffing glue. He makes what on the face of it was a brave move for a manager who supposedly supported a playing style previously unknown in Croydon to try and improve them. But 4 games in the chav sacks him. You really couldn’t make it up.

What do they want? It’s the presumption that somehow Palace can be better than serial strugglers in the premier League that is so woeful. They are at best on a par with West Brom/Stoke etc. They need to recognise and just dig in for survival like the rest of us in the bottom half. To presume they can come in and totally change the brand of football in less than a season is nonsense. So to panic after four games when it hasn’t gone very well is frankly ridiculous.

If they then cap it off by appointing Roy Hodgson, a 70 year old failed England manager, that would really put the turd on top of the pile of manure.

If they are going to be sensible they should get Allardyce back, and accept what they are, who they are and take a manager who will play a brand of football that keeps them up but will never make them more than that.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Hodgson will keep them up no problem, not great news for us.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Such a classless club!!! How can you sack a guy after 4 games when you brought him in to change the style of play. Tinpottyness of the highest order!!!
Whilst I agree with you, I guess one could make the argument that although Frank is a good manager, the board made a mistake employing someone for a style of football their players aren't capable of. So this change could simple be them accepting their mistake, and fixing it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here