Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank De Feat - SACKED

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
We laugh right back at you.

You are the team that the late Brian Clough described as a non footballing town and where you go for a Tory Party conference.

A club that has Clappers and puts the words up on the screen as most supporters don't know the lines to the songs.

A club that often couldn't sell out the 6000 capacity Withdean.

A team that has Chelsea fans in full kit sitting in the home ends in a recent picture advertising match day sales.

A club who have a section of fans that cheered as Glenn Murray went down injured with a cruciate ligament when he played for Palace.

A fanbase that envies the noise we generate at Selhurst. In comparison, the Amex is a library.

A club who bottled it in the play offs year on year including losing to there biggest rivals on there own pitch in front of the nation.

Should I go on?

Yes please. Your effort was rubbish. Wubbish. cwap. widiculous.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yep, I admit it, I've prob made myself look at bit stupid with my pre-season predictions.
Er, yes. "prob" eh! :lolol:

But lets be honest, you've stooped to my level and now you are giving it the billy big bollox even more than me. What an absolute pr*ck your are going to look like if we beat you in November or go on to comfortably finish above you. I personally cannot wait to bounce your posts :lolol:
Nope, I'd never stoop to your level. I haven't once said we will finish above you, never mind displaying the levels of gobshittery you have reached by doing it on OUR forum. So you see, I'd have to go some way to look as much of a prick as you do RIGHT NOW. "Judge us after Swansea" :lolol: Lovely stuff.

And I'll say it now - I suspect you will finish above us. But I'll also say that I don't think we'll go down, and that it is laughable that your aspirations are now solely to finish 17th or above, and ideally above a newly promoted team.

Looking forward to more gobshittery from you once you've scored a goal. :lolol: Cheerio :bigwave:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

You are the team that the late Brian Clough described as a non footballing town and where you go for a Tory Party conference.

A club that has Clappers and puts the words up on the screen as most supporters don't know the lines to the songs.

A team that has Chelsea fans in full kit sitting in the home ends in a recent picture advertising match day sales.

A club who have a section of fans that cheered as Glenn Murray went down injured with a cruciate ligament when he played for Palace.

A fanbase that envies the noise we generate at Selhurst. In comparison, the Amex is a library.

A club who bottled it in the play offs year on year including losing to there biggest rivals on there own pitch in front of the nation.

Should I go on?

Nice try, but even if your list was all true, which it isn't, it is pretty obvious that, to the rest of football, one of us is a model of best practice and new ideas and one of us is Crystal Palace.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Too funny. Your own club legend* Ian Wright was only last week saying we make a hell of a noise. What is there to be envious about? Your ground is toilet and your "ultras" are laughed at by everyone.

*I liked the bit where he scored at Highbury to send you down.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Too funny. Your own club legend* Ian Wright was only last week saying we make a hell of a noise. What is there to be envious about? Your ground is toilet and your "ultras" are laughed at by everyone.

*I liked the bit where he scored at Highbury to send you down.

The same Ultras who wanted to march to the toilet (SP) when Millwall were visiting and were devising songs and chants to antagonise the "knuckles" but applied to Old Bill to march with them as a barrier and for protection.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Capture.png

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
Er, yes. "prob" eh! :lolol:

Nope, I'd never stoop to your level. I haven't once said we will finish above you, never mind displaying the levels of gobshittery you have reached by doing it on OUR forum. So you see, I'd have to go some way to look as much of a prick as you do RIGHT NOW. "Judge us after Swansea" :lolol: Lovely stuff.

And I'll say it now - I suspect you will finish above us. But I'll also say that I don't think we'll go down, and that it is laughable that your aspirations are now solely to finish 17th or above, and ideally above a newly promoted team.

Looking forward to more gobshittery from you once you've scored a goal. :lolol: Cheerio :bigwave:

Oh dear Simster, you really are in denial. Of course you have stooped to my level, stop trying to deny it buddy.

I think deep down you know that you're in for one hell of a season and if I'm honest, I think you will go down, your strikers are absolute toilet!!

Don't pretend it won't hurt if we finish above you or beat you, you know it would.

I look forward to your 'witty' response...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Yep, I admit it, I've prob made myself look at bit stupid with my pre-season predictions. I thought we would be a top 10 side this season, right now I'd be happy with 17th.

But lets be honest, you've stooped to my level and now you are giving it the billy big bollox even more than me. What an absolute pr*ck your are going to look like if we beat you in November or go on to comfortably finish above you. I personally cannot wait to bounce your posts :lolol:

This laughing last adage doesn't stand up to scrutiny in sport especially football. It's not about Brighton and Palace and who is top dog it's about the whole country laughing at you and wondering just how the f... you run your club the way you do. Sacking a manager after 4 games. 4 bloody games after recruiting him to change your whole philosophy on the game. It's just hysterical .... no really it is. It's about your savour Parish being told exactly what to do buy Americans who are going to f... you over in the coming years like you won't believe. The fall will come big time. Not just a slip but a calamitous fall.

Cladding :lol::lol:
Man Utd of the south
4 and out
New philosophy on playing matters. :lol:

Sorry I still haven't got over the seats in the Arthur Waiting Room with no backs and incorrect numbering.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Really ?

Not seen that and it sounds very unbelievable.

Was it a photoshop spoof that you've fallen for ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Nice try, but even if your list was all true, which it isn't, it is pretty obvious that, to the rest of football, one of us is a model of best practice and new ideas and one of us is Crystal Palace.

Building for a future with a solid infrastructure or ......... cladding and the Yanks taking your money.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh dear Simster, you really are in denial. Of course you have stooped to my level, stop trying to deny it buddy.

I think deep down you know that you're in for one hell of a season and if I'm honest, I think you will go down, your strikers are absolute toilet!!

Don't pretend it won't hurt if we finish above you or beat you, you know it would.

Do you know what denial means? [emoji38]ol:

I haven't said anything as monumentally clueless as any of your bragging on our forum, never mind yours. Go on then, dig up some quotes that will make me look silly if we go down? I'll give you a clue - you won't find any. I've even said you ought to finish above us, but seeing as you're bottom with no points and no goals after 4 games and long after YOU told us to judge you after Swansea, you're the only one here looking like a complete plum.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing

Should I go on?

To be a contrarian, you should be witty. To be a worthwhile troll, the very least that you require is a grasp of the facts.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Oh come on Waver, you and Woy's boys are now world beaters.... You must be welishing seeing how Woy can turn your fowtunes awound.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
To be a contrarian, you should be witty. To be a worthwhile troll, the very least that you require is a grasp of the facts.

But to burn your own town you only need a box of matches.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
I will try and do a nice and honest response:

Nearly right, he said that before he came and managed us.

Twice we have had clappers, Donny and You, both big mistakes. The words of GOSBS was penned by Norman Wisdom and then someone wanted to sing the original words which are on every week on the screen. Different people sing both versions. We could change to 'Glad all over, yes I am Glad all over, yes Glad all over, but that is too simple.

Think we had 95% sell outs. The main problem was when we played small teams like Palace who could not sell their allocation.

No idea what this is about?, so can not comment.

Yes I was there and you forgot to add that the majority clapped him off when they realized it was bad and I was right there when it happened.

Yes fans that attack their own players, do slit throat gestures. I can assure you the Amex is very loud, ask the pundits, they know unlike deluded Palace fans.

A Manager who bottled it, I agree. Think we were still suffering from the smell from the away changing room to be honest.

Should I go on?

You can do, but so can I:

1.Cardboard cutout displays - Tinpot
2.Ultras - laughing stock to all of football
3.Light shows and T shirt cannons - Tinpot
4.Goal music - Tinpot
5.Drummer - gold help us
6.A joke board and chairman who have no long term plan and should keep of twitter slagging off his loyal/deluded fans

Ian Wright summed up Palace by saying that fans expectations have gone up, no idea why as you have been pretty poor the past few seasons and the club have gone backwards.
Apologies to the decent Palace fans who like some banter, but keep it accurate please and balanced.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here