Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank De Feat - SACKED

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It was a typo, I'm not lying, coincidences happen. Can't really say any more than that.

I will take a break as to be honest as it gone from a bit of banter to something a bit more nasty. Some people need to take a look at themselves, the word bully springs to mind. I admit I do as well though as I've been posting a load of shite as well.

See you in November after the game, win, lose or draw.

*Makes mental note to look out in the next few weeks for ridiculous posts from a newly-registered Palace troll*

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
100% that was a typo, you won't believe me but it was. I don't take the piss out of people that have things like that. What a sad prick you are going through all those posts of mine to find it! You really are desperate!
: lol: [emoji38] [emoji38]

The gift that keeps on giving. Absolutely classic!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
It was a typo, I'm not lying, coincidences happen. Can't really say any more than that.

I will take a break as to be honest as it gone from a bit of banter to something a bit more nasty. Some people need to take a look at themselves, the word bully springs to mind. I admit I do as well though as I've been posting a load of shite as well.

See you in November after the game, win, lose or draw.

Goes on the offensive.

Gets exposed.

Protests innocence.

Plays the victim.

Flounces.

Textbook :flounce:

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Blimey, tough morning for 'the raver', i almost feel sorry for him.

giphy.gif

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Crystal Palace are going to win the Premier league

Ooops, sorry, I'm on my iPhone, and I meant to type 'Crystal Palace will be relegated with any luck' 100% typo, honest

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Wot a pwize cwunt.

Bloody auto correct!

Should have gone for the Botham defence, "I was hacked".

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
But Woy isn't a word, wouldn't the iPhone auto correct?
Exactly.

Swype (keep up iPhone users at the back) auto corrects "woy" to Roy and, if you keep trying, it goes for wept eventually as it is presuming that you don't want to write Roy.

If you tap (haven't apart from specific words for five years or more but Raver isn't the sharpest tool so...) then "Woy" is changed to "Wot" but this will only be because I typed wot in an earlier post, taking the piss.

Unless you've already taught your phone that Woy is a word, it's impossible for it to be a typo as it will auto correct to something that is a word.

We all know this anyway but it's worth adding a bit more evidence that "The Raver" is a total liar. On top of being a hypocrite and wrong about everything football related that is.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here