Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank De Feat - SACKED

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Hodgson has cut short his holiday to come to London this morning...

DJcUTQWW0AAOtTa.jpg

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
All this talk of Allardyce, and how he'd have saved them...

That's as may be, but when he joined they lost their first FIVE games under him.

This is kneejerkery of the highest order. Marvellous.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Highlights what a JOKE of a club they are... Sick of being a long ball team, hire an expansive manager, don't give him any players that suit that type, sack him immediately, slink back to long ball football.

Smacks of not knowing your strengths.

DerekZoolander

Aug 15, 2011
[MENTION=72]dwayne[/MENTION] I cannot work you out, you seem to be anti Brighton and the voice of doom about everything to do with Brighton. Now you seem convinced that Roy Hodgson will keep Palace up, when I think he will do the exact opposite.

Are you sure you don't have some weird Palace tendencies?

He's not an Allardyce in terms of being out spoken or a motivator who would gee them up to get them out of a hole and after the shambles of the Euros last year and I for one, can't wait to see him in action.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
[MENTION=72]dwayne[/MENTION] I cannot work you out, you seem to be anti Brighton and the voice of doom about everything to do with Brighton. Now you seem convinced that Roy Hodgson will keep Palace up, when I think he will do the exact opposite.

Are you sure you don't have some weird Palace tendencies?

He's not an Allardyce in terms of being out spoken or a motivator who would gee them up to get them out of a hole and after the shambles of the Euros last year and I for one, can't wait to see him in action.

Managing the national team is a very different job to managing a club. Dwayne is right especially about Fulham.
I'm not so sure Hodgson can fight a relegation battle, but we'll see.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I love this from the first page of that CPFC.org link. They may be bells, but they do have a good sense of humour:

'firesign'
we should just go full-on Have I Got News for You? and have a different guest manager every week.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
All this talk of Allardyce, and how he'd have saved them...

That's as may be, but when he joined they lost their first FIVE games under him.

This is kneejerkery of the highest order. Marvellous.

Actually Sam first game was away to Watford and it was a 1 . 1 draw.

But yes as a Palace fan I am disappointed, but not surprised. There were loads of rumors about him being a big headed about how good he was as a player and rubbing the players up the wrong way...who would have thought a arrogant Dutch player !!

Ill just keep my head down and wait for this to blow over :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here