Jul 5, 2003
London
Annoying .... Woy will steady the ship good premier league manager

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"Frank had prepared a long presentation about himself and he researched about the club and where we were. He took a lot of time and trouble to articulate what his philosophy, thinking and feelings were about the club and what he could achieve. We spoke about Inter and what went wrong and what lessons he learnt there."

"We are hoping not to just improve the first team but to look at the whole set-up of the club and use his knowledge, experience and probably the blueprint of a club that does things the right way in Ajax. It's about improving players and buying the right talent at the right age."

De Boer is Palace's first foreign permanent manager.

"It's not about whether they're British or foreign, it's knowledge and belief," said Parish. "For example, when I look at a manager from abroad in the middle of the season, they don't know a lot of our squad. They have to come over, find a house, get their family settled. By then, two, three or four games have gone by. We now have six or seven weeks of full pre-season and someone who speaks very good English and good knowledge of the world game."

- S Parish, 26th June.

:lolol:

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
Manager gets the sack because Chung Yong Lee gifts Burnley a goal and Scott Dann misses a sitter.

Can't see changing their manager again is going to make much difference to Palace being relegated.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
A reminder of how Roy Hodgson voted in the 2014 Ballon d'Or:

1. Javier Mascherano
2. Philipp Lahm
3. Manuel Neuer

��

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Manager gets the sack because Chung Yong Lee gifts Burnley a goal and Scott Dann misses a sitter.

Can't see changing their manager again is going to make much difference to Palace being relegated.
Sadly they have a pretty good squad and woy will get them organised

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Crystal Palace Football Club have this morning parted company with Frank de Boer.

We would like to thank Frank for his dedication and hard work during his time at the Club.

A new manager will be appointed in due course and we wish Frank the very best of luck for the future.

There will be no further comment at this time.

76 days.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I think they have made a big mistake letting him go. I thought Palace were starting to find their shape for large parts of the game yesterday and were unlucky not to win by a few goals to be fair. (Although Burnley were pretty awful)

Let's hope Roy completely ****s around with the team :)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

They spent more time making that video than he was in charge

That is awful – but maybe it's meant to be and I'm missing the joke ???

Just under 12 seconds of footage looped three times? I get the overall sentiment, but... WTF?

theboybilly

Sadly they have a pretty good squad and woy will get them organised

He's going to have to get a shift on to get to the 'magic' 40 points though. Palace have played one of last season's top 7. This is still the same squad that came a gnat's wotsit away from being relegated. They have realistically got 23 games to get those points....or, as they usually do, find three worse teams to bale them out. I have a feeling this could be a tall order

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
They will be back to playing 4-4-2 no doubt and direct football which will prob help them. lol I love these ideas every few years to bring in manager which will produce great passing football. Within 6 months there gone and they go and find another dinosaur to pull them out of trouble.
Shame as a few of FDB signings won't get a look in now.
Expect they will give Roy a load of cash in January to try and save the situation.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
"Frank had prepared a long presentation about himself and he researched about the club and where we were. He took a lot of time and trouble to articulate what his philosophy, thinking and feelings were about the club and what he could achieve. We spoke about Inter and what went wrong and what lessons he learnt there."

"We are hoping not to just improve the first team but to look at the whole set-up of the club and use his knowledge, experience and probably the blueprint of a club that does things the right way in Ajax. It's about improving players and buying the right talent at the right age."

De Boer is Palace's first foreign permanent manager.

"It's not about whether they're British or foreign, it's knowledge and belief," said Parish. "For example, when I look at a manager from abroad in the middle of the season, they don't know a lot of our squad. They have to come over, find a house, get their family settled. By then, two, three or four games have gone by. We now have six or seven weeks of full pre-season and someone who speaks very good English and good knowledge of the world game."

- S Parish, 26th June.

:lolol:

I'm sticking that on twitter.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
4 games. That's so funny if this is true. To change a footballing style and re-structuring of a complete philosophy on how the game should be played. 4 bloody games. :lolol::lolol:
Oh dear stop it please, it's hurting now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here