Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2835363738394041 ... LastLast
    Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Raver View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We laugh right back at you.

A team that has Chelsea fans in full kit sitting in the home ends in a recent picture advertising match day sales.

Really ?

Not seen that and it sounds very unbelievable.

Was it a photoshop spoof that you've fallen for ?
    Out of contract June 2018 : Maenpaa, Bruno, Bong, Rosenior, Hunemeier, Sidwell, Ince, LuaLua, Hemed

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members Garry Nelson's Left Foot's Avatar

2 Not allowed!

Should I go on?
      Depends if you want to make yourself look a bigger bellend than you already do.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stato View Post
      Nice try, but even if your list was all true, which it isn't, it is pretty obvious that, to the rest of football, one of us is a model of best practice and new ideas and one of us is Crystal Palace.
      Building for a future with a solid infrastructure or ......... cladding and the Yanks taking your money.
      So, many, many thanks and see you soon, because itís not a goodbye, I know I will come back, I have to.

2 Not allowed!
      Oh dear Simster, you really are in denial. Of course you have stooped to my level, stop trying to deny it buddy.

I think deep down you know that you're in for one hell of a season and if I'm honest, I think you will go down, your strikers are absolute toilet!!

Don't pretend it won't hurt if we finish above you or beat you, you know it would.

I look forward to your 'witty' response...
      Do you know what denial means? ol:

I haven't said anything as monumentally clueless as any of your bragging on our forum, never mind yours. Go on then, dig up some quotes that will make me look silly if we go down? I'll give you a clue - you won't find any. I've even said you ought to finish above us, but seeing as you're bottom with no points and no goals after 4 games and long after YOU told us to judge you after Swansea, you're the only one here looking like a complete plum.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.
      Members

0 Not allowed!

You are the team that the late Brian Clough described as a non footballing town and where you go for a Tory Party conference.

A club that has Clappers and puts the words up on the screen as most supporters don't know the lines to the songs.

A club that often couldn't sell out the 6000 capacity Withdean.

A team that has Chelsea fans in full kit sitting in the home ends in a recent picture advertising match day sales.

A club who have a section of fans that cheered as Glenn Murray went down injured with a cruciate ligament when he played for Palace.

A fanbase that envies the noise we generate at Selhurst. In comparison, the Amex is a library.

A club who bottled it in the play offs year on year including losing to there biggest rivals on there own pitch in front of the nation.

Should I go on?
      To be a contrarian, you should be witty. To be a worthwhile troll, the very least that you require is a grasp of the facts.
      "The world does not revolve around your body, darling. This bloke Galileo proved it. It goes around the sun." DI Regan in The Sweeney
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Oh dear Simster, you really are in denial. Of course you have stooped to my level, stop trying to deny it buddy.

I think deep down you know that you're in for one hell of a season and if I'm honest, I think you will go down, your strikers are absolute toilet!!

Don't pretend it won't hurt if we finish above you or beat you, you know it would.

I look forward to your 'witty' response...
      Oh come on Waver, you and Roy's boys are now world beaters.... You must be welishing seeing how Roy can turn your fowtunes awound.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney Todd View Post
      To be a contrarian, you should be witty. To be a worthwhile troll, the very least that you require is a grasp of the facts.
      But to burn your own town you only need a box of matches.
      So, many, many thanks and see you soon, because itís not a goodbye, I know I will come back, I have to.

1 Not allowed!

Should I go on?
      If that's the best you can do then please don't. Poor effort mate.
      Fest avoider

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by bhanutz View Post
      Oh come on Waver, you and Roy's boys are now world beaters.... You must be welishing seeing how Roy can turn your fowtunes awound.
      Whoa, whoa, Roy..whoa, whoa, Roy!
      I do not have a professional working knowledge of cricket.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I will try and do a nice and honest response:

You are the team that the late Brian Clough described as a non footballing town and where you go for a Tory Party conference.

Nearly right, he said that before he came and managed us.

A club that has Clappers and puts the words up on the screen as most supporters don't know the lines to the songs.

Twice we have had clappers, Donny and You, both big mistakes. The words of GOSBS was penned by Norman Wisdom and then someone wanted to sing the original words which are on every week on the screen. Different people sing both versions. We could change to 'Glad all over, yes I am Glad all over, yes Glad all over, but that is too simple.

A club that often couldn't sell out the 6000 capacity Withdean.

Think we had 95% sell outs. The main problem was when we played small teams like Palace who could not sell their allocation.

No idea what this is about?, so can not comment.

A club who have a section of fans that cheered as Glenn Murray went down injured with a cruciate ligament when he played for Palace.

Yes I was there and you forgot to add that the majority clapped him off when they realized it was bad and I was right there when it happened.

A fanbase that envies the noise we generate at Selhurst. In comparison, the Amex is a library.

Yes fans that attack their own players, do slit throat gestures. I can assure you the Amex is very loud, ask the pundits, they know unlike deluded Palace fans.

A club who bottled it in the play offs year on year including losing to there biggest rivals on there own pitch in front of the nation.

A Manager who bottled it, I agree. Think we were still suffering from the smell from the away changing room to be honest.

Should I go on?

You can do, but so can I:

1.Cardboard cutout displays - Tinpot
      2.Ultras - laughing stock to all of football
      3.Light shows and T shirt cannons - Tinpot
      4.Goal music - Tinpot
      5.Drummer - gold help us
      6.A joke board and chairman who have no long term plan and should keep of twitter slagging off his loyal/deluded fans

Ian Wright summed up Palace by saying that fans expectations have gone up, no idea why as you have been pretty poor the past few seasons and the club have gone backwards.
      Apologies to the decent Palace fans who like some banter, but keep it accurate please and balanced.