Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2734353637383940 ... LastLast
    Fest avoider

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Raver View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We laugh right back at you.

You are the team that the late Brian Clough described as a non footballing town and where you go for a Tory Party conference.

A club that has Clappers and puts the words up on the screen as most supporters don't know the lines to the songs.

A club that often couldn't sell out the 6000 capacity Withdean.

A team that has Chelsea fans in full kit sitting in the home ends in a recent picture advertising match day sales.

A club who have a section of fans that cheered as Glenn Murray went down injured with a cruciate ligament when he played for Palace.

A fanbase that envies the noise we generate at Selhurst. In comparison, the Amex is a library.

A club who bottled it in the play offs year on year including losing to there biggest rivals on there own pitch in front of the nation.

Should I go on?
    Yes please. Your effort was rubbish. Wubbish. cwap. widiculous.
    I do not have a professional working knowledge of cricket.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Yep, I admit it, I've prob made myself look at bit stupid with my pre-season predictions.
      Er, yes. "prob" eh!

But lets be honest, you've stooped to my level and now you are giving it the billy big bollox even more than me. What an absolute pr*ck your are going to look like if we beat you in November or go on to comfortably finish above you. I personally cannot wait to bounce your posts
      Nope, I'd never stoop to your level. I haven't once said we will finish above you, never mind displaying the levels of gobshittery you have reached by doing it on OUR forum. So you see, I'd have to go some way to look as much of a prick as you do RIGHT NOW. "Judge us after Swansea" Lovely stuff.

And I'll say it now - I suspect you will finish above us. But I'll also say that I don't think we'll go down, and that it is laughable that your aspirations are now solely to finish 17th or above, and ideally above a newly promoted team.

Looking forward to more gobshittery from you once you've scored a goal. Cheerio
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      We laugh right back at you.

You are the team that the late Brian Clough described as a non footballing town and where you go for a Tory Party conference.

A club that has Clappers and puts the words up on the screen as most supporters don't know the lines to the songs.

A club that often couldn't sell out the 6000 capacity Withdean.

A team that has Chelsea fans in full kit sitting in the home ends in a recent picture advertising match day sales.

A club who have a section of fans that cheered as Glenn Murray went down injured with a cruciate ligament when he played for Palace.

A fanbase that envies the noise we generate at Selhurst. In comparison, the Amex is a library.

A club who bottled it in the play offs year on year including losing to there biggest rivals on there own pitch in front of the nation.

Should I go on?
      Nice try, but even if your list was all true, which it isn't, it is pretty obvious that, to the rest of football, one of us is a model of best practice and new ideas and one of us is Crystal Palace.

2 Not allowed!
      Too funny. Your own club legend* Ian Wright was only last week saying we make a hell of a noise. What is there to be envious about? Your ground is toilet and your "ultras" are laughed at by everyone.

*I liked the bit where he scored at Highbury to send you down.
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.
      Fest avoider

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simster View Post
      Too funny. Your own club legend* Ian Wright was only last week saying we make a hell of a noise. What is there to be envious about? Your ground is toilet and your "ultras" are laughed at by everyone.

*I liked the bit where he scored at Highbury to send you down.
      The same Ultras who wanted to march to the toilet (SP) when Millwall were visiting and were devising songs and chants to antagonise the "knuckles" but applied to Old Bill to march with them as a barrier and for protection.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simster View Post
      Er, yes. "prob" eh!

Nope, I'd never stoop to your level. I haven't once said we will finish above you, never mind displaying the levels of gobshittery you have reached by doing it on OUR forum. So you see, I'd have to go some way to look as much of a prick as you do RIGHT NOW. "Judge us after Swansea" Lovely stuff.

And I'll say it now - I suspect you will finish above us. But I'll also say that I don't think we'll go down, and that it is laughable that your aspirations are now solely to finish 17th or above, and ideally above a newly promoted team.

Looking forward to more gobshittery from you once you've scored a goal. Cheerio
      Oh dear Simster, you really are in denial. Of course you have stooped to my level, stop trying to deny it buddy.

I think deep down you know that you're in for one hell of a season and if I'm honest, I think you will go down, your strikers are absolute toilet!!

Don't pretend it won't hurt if we finish above you or beat you, you know it would.

I look forward to your 'witty' response...

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Blind Pugh View Post
      Yes please. Your effort was rubbish. Wubbish. cwap. widiculous.
      Mocking a speech impediment. Classy guy.

1 Not allowed!
      Yep, I admit it, I've prob made myself look at bit stupid with my pre-season predictions. I thought we would be a top 10 side this season, right now I'd be happy with 17th.

But lets be honest, you've stooped to my level and now you are giving it the billy big bollox even more than me. What an absolute pr*ck your are going to look like if we beat you in November or go on to comfortably finish above you. I personally cannot wait to bounce your posts
      This laughing last adage doesn't stand up to scrutiny in sport especially football. It's not about Brighton and Palace and who is top dog it's about the whole country laughing at you and wondering just how the f... you run your club the way you do. Sacking a manager after 4 games. 4 bloody games after recruiting him to change your whole philosophy on the game. It's just hysterical .... no really it is. It's about your savour Parish being told exactly what to do buy Americans who are going to f... you over in the coming years like you won't believe. The fall will come big time. Not just a slip but a calamitous fall.

Cladding
      Man Utd of the south
      4 and out
      New philosophy on playing matters.

Sorry I still haven't got over the seats in the Arthur Waiting Room with no backs and incorrect numbering.
      So, many, many thanks and see you soon, because itís not a goodbye, I know I will come back, I have to.
      Fest avoider

0 Not allowed!
      Mocking a speech impediment. Classy guy.
      Spot on. Talk soon Waver.