Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2633343536373839 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Plenty for you to laugh about this week so fill your boots.

But I'm confident of survival now we have Roy. He will get us back to basics, have us well drilled and more than likely play 4 at the back which suits our players.

The main problem under FDB was the formation, 3 at the back was a disaster. As soon as he changed to a back 4 we dominated the next game and were unlucky to lose, none of you that watched that game can deny it, even Sean Dyche said we were the better side afterwards.

In 2012 Southampton started with 4 defeats and they ended up comfortably safe. Stoke last year also took 3 points from 7 games and finished mid table.

There is still a long way to go and I'm confident we will soon climb up the table with the players we have.

It's funny how you are all getting ahead of yourselves, anyone would think you are 20 points ahead of us with 7 games to play. As the saying goes...he who laughs last, laughs longest...

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Raver View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

But I'm confident of survival now we have Roy. He will get us back to basics, have us well drilled and more than likely play 4 at the back which suits our players.

The main problem under FDB was the formation, 3 at the back was a disaster. As soon as he changed to a back 4 we dominated the next game and were unlucky to lose, none of you that watched that game can deny it, even Sean Dyche said we were the better side afterwards.

In 2012 Southampton started with 4 defeats and they ended up comfortably safe. Stoke last year also took 3 points from 7 games and finished mid table.

There is still a long way to go and I'm confident we will soon climb up the table with the players we have.

It's funny how you are all getting ahead of yourselves, anyone would think you are 20 points ahead of us with 7 games to play. As the saying goes...he who laughs last, laughs longest...

99% of us realise you will be safe come the end of the season, we are just enjoying the shambles that you currently are.
      I have to give it to you Mr Hughton, you are a far better Manager than I ever thought.
      Members James Bond's body double's Avatar

0 Not allowed!

So, other way round you lot would stay quiet eh?

No matter what, you always provide us the laughs, and how utterly tinpot you really are. Long may it continue, and if it doesn't the new record breaking run will always be there thank you.
      Everyday above ground is a good day!

2 Not allowed!
      As the saying goes...he who laughs last, laughs longest...
      You're not wrong there - you should have seen the number of tedious smug Nigel muglets that came on here after your play-off fluke. Five years later and despite your nonsense, you're an absolute shambles. It's all been said before, but I see no harm in repeating it: Alan Pardew's comedy tenure and dance at Wembley, about 25 managers in 2 years since, bottom of the table with no goals and no points after 4 games, and your dreadful "stadium" and division-4-standard training facilities showing where the money has all gone. You're an absolute laughing stock and here you are for a little bit more. As I say, you really should suck it up, but you are the gift that keeps on giving. Carry on telling us all how you're a top 6 side in waiting despite 18 months of evidence that tells us the complete opposite.
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.
      Members

0 Not allowed!

If Albion were the pantomime that your club is then Palace fans would be laughing their heads off, with liberal helpings of homophobia thrown in for good measure.
      "The world does not revolve around your body, darling. This bloke Galileo proved it. It goes around the sun." DI Regan in The Sweeney

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Simster View Post
      You're not wrong there - you should have seen the number of tedious smug Nigel muglets that came on here after your play-off fluke. Five years later and despite your nonsense, you're an absolute shambles. It's all been said before, but I see no harm in repeating it: Alan Pardew's comedy tenure and dance at Wembley, about 25 managers in 2 years since, bottom of the table with no goals and no points after 4 games, and your dreadful "stadium" and division-4-standard training facilities showing where the money has all gone. You're an absolute laughing stock and here you are for a little bit more. As I say, you really should suck it up, but you are the gift that keeps on giving. Carry on telling us all how you're a top 6 side in waiting despite 18 months of evidence that tells us the complete opposite.
      Yep, I admit it, I've prob made myself look at bit stupid with my pre-season predictions. I thought we would be a top 10 side this season, right now I'd be happy with 17th.

But lets be honest, you've stooped to my level and now you are giving it the billy big bollox even more than me. What an absolute pr*ck your are going to look like if we beat you in November or go on to comfortably finish above you. I personally cannot wait to bounce your posts
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      You should finish above us, comfortably, considering all the television money that you have been gorging on for five consecutive seasons.
      "The world does not revolve around your body, darling. This bloke Galileo proved it. It goes around the sun." DI Regan in The Sweeney
      Members

15 Not allowed!

Say what you like, but whether you are successful or unsuccessful, below us or above us, we will never stop laughing at you.

You are the club that cannot spell its own name, the club that doesn't know the difference between its manager and his brother, the club with the joke ultras, the art and design GCSE fan displays, the stupid video announcements of manager appointments, the goal music, the call and return with the stadium announcer, the 1970s Hills Angels Cheerleaders, the light displays, the t-shirt cannon, the live eagle, the fan ambassadors, the club that poses in the bath with glamour models, the club that lost n-n-n-nine-nil, the club whose fans smashed up its own coach, made threatening gestures at their own manager and offered their own players outside, the club that signed too many players for its squad and had to send a new signing away because they couldn't play him, the club that had a meet the players event that no fans bothered with, the club that heralded a new way of playing only to abandon it after 4 games. Even when you reached an FA Cup Final you ended up being a nationwide joke. Even when you thought you had an opportunity of accusing us of being the classless ones, it turned out it was all the fault of your own coach driver.

When we were bottom of the football league we were laughing at you. You could win the Champions League and we, like the rest of football, will still be laughing at you.
      Fest avoider

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stato View Post
      Say what you like, but whether you are successful or unsuccessful, below us or above us, we will never stop laughing at you.

You are the club that cannot spell its own name, the club that doesn't know the difference between its manager and his brother, the club with the joke ultras, the art and design GCSE fan displays, the stupid video announcements of manager appointments, the goal music, the call and return with the stadium announcer, the 1970s Hills Angels Cheerleaders, the light displays, the t-shirt cannon, the live eagle, the fan ambassadors, the club that poses in the bath with glamour models, the club that lost n-n-n-nine-nil, the club whose fans smashed up its own coach, made threatening gestures at their own manager and offered their own players outside, the club that signed too many players for its squad and had to send a new signing away because they couldn't play him, the club that had a meet the players event that no fans bothered with, the club that heralded a new way of playing only to abandon it after 4 games. Even when you reached an FA Cup Final you ended up being a nationwide joke. Even when you thought you had an opportunity of accusing us of being the classless ones, it turned out it was all the fault of your own coach driver.

When we were bottom of the football league we were laughing at you. You could win the Champions League and we, like the rest of football, will still be laughing at you.
      My word, good lord, heavens, post of the decade !!
      I do not have a professional working knowledge of cricket.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stato View Post

We laugh right back at you.

You are the team that the late Brian Clough described as a non footballing town and where you go for a Tory Party conference.

A club that has Clappers and puts the words up on the screen as most supporters don't know the lines to the songs.

A club that often couldn't sell out the 6000 capacity Withdean.

A team that has Chelsea fans in full kit sitting in the home ends in a recent picture advertising match day sales.

A club who have a section of fans that cheered as Glenn Murray went down injured with a cruciate ligament when he played for Palace.

A fanbase that envies the noise we generate at Selhurst. In comparison, the Amex is a library.

A club who bottled it in the play offs year on year including losing to there biggest rivals on there own pitch in front of the nation.

Should I go on?