Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Garth Crooks is a clown. Didn't everybody know that already?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Ive been getting the feeling that most pundits and media dont want to give us too much attention past the journey to get here.

Like they may as well not bother learning the substitutes names because they wont be around next season so we'll just pay them lip service until then.

I dont mind staying under the radar until christmas.

0 Not allowed!
      Garth Crooks is a bellend of the highest order.

1 Not allowed!
      Garth Crooks is a pompous, insufferable windbag who operates under the delusion that his opinions somehow carry great intellectual weight and gravitas. Hence his curious but intensely irritating habit of....inserting pauses....in rather strange places as he delivers what he....considers.........to be a definitive piece of analysis....as if we, as a nation, are all hanging.......on.....his every word. He also does that irritating finger-and-thumb thing that Trump does, as if it lends his banal words an even greater sense of importance.

I'll also never forget the time in the 2002 World Cup, when England had just drawn 0-0 against Nigeria in the final group game to get the point they needed to qualify for the last 16. As Sven got up from the bench at the final whistle, he was accosted by Crooks as he walked along the on the touchline. Brooks proceeded to shove a microphone under his nose, puffed himself up to his full self-importance, and earnestly declared: "Well Sven, I can confirm that you have now qualified for the Second Stage" - as if the England manager was somehow unaware of this piece of breaking news, and was in need of Garth's wise counsel.

The bloke is a highly enriched weapons-grade BUFFOON who is stealing a living, and it rankles me that I have somehow ended up helping to pay his salary.
      Last edited by Easy 10; 11-09-2017 at 17:08.
      "But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Easy 10 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Garth Crooks is a pompous, insufferable windbag who operates under the delusion that his opinions somehow carry great intellectual weight and gravitas. Hence his curious but intensely irritating habit of....inserting pauses....in rather strange places as he delivers what he....considers.........to be a definitive piece of analysis....as if we, as a nation, are all hanging.......on.....his every word. He also does that irritating finger-and-thumb thing that Trump does, as if it lends his banal words an even greater sense of importance.

I'll also never forget the time in the 2002 World Cup, when England had just drawn 0-0 against Nigeria in the final group game to get the point they needed to qualify for the last 16. As Sven got up from the bench at the final whistle, he was accosted by Brooks as he walked along the on the touchline. Brooks proceeded to shove a microphone under his nose, puffed himself up to his full self-importance, and earnestly declared: "Well Sven, I can confirm that you have now qualified for the Second Stage" - as if the England manager was somehow unaware of this piece of breaking news, and was in need of Garth's wise counsel.

The bloke is a highly enriched weapons-grade BUFFOON who is stealing a living, and it rankles me that I have somehow ended up helping to pay his salary.
      Very well put sir!

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Brighton Bear View Post
      Very well put sir!
      Needed to get it off me chest !
      "But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"

0 Not allowed!
      Football Genius that he is, I made this earlier while being taking five at work.
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      PsYcHoBiLlY fReAkOuT "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Easy 10 View Post

I'll also never forget the time in the 2002 World Cup, when England had just drawn 0-0 against Nigeria in the final group game to get the point they needed to qualify for the last 16. As Sven got up from the bench at the final whistle, he was accosted by Crooks as he walked along the on the touchline. Brooks proceeded to shove a microphone under his nose, puffed himself up to his full self-importance, and earnestly declared: "Well Sven, I can confirm that you have now qualified for the Second Stage" - as if the England manager was somehow unaware of this piece of breaking news, and was in need of Garth's wise counsel.

Who is Brooks ?
      KobanÓ liberated 26th Jan 2015 = Modern day Stalingrad
      RIP Ceylan Ozalp, 19
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zqu...dex=11&list=WL

0 Not allowed!
      Garth Crooks was yesterday slagging off Pogba for being immature because he had red hair this week.
      I'm surprised this plum ( crooks ) even gets press space.

Makes HB&B appear knowledgable !!
      K55 BHA

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by swindonseagull View Post
      Garth Crooks was yesterday slagging off Pogba for being immature because he had red hair this week.
      I'm surprised this plum ( crooks ) even gets press space.

Makes HB&B appear knowledgable !!
      Calling @Dr. No
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.