Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You are over 14 years of age and .....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You wear a replica top to matches. Why ?

:ffsparr:

I have more than 40 replica tops. I wear what I want, because I can. You'll be asking why we did or did not vote for or against Brexit next :wrong: .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've always had some sort of Albion attire to wear at any of their games.
Why? Because I'm 50 going on excited fan, it's my choice and I couldn't give a monkey's t0ss what people think IMO

....is the right answer

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
I see it as people wanting to be a Brighton footballer and that's the nearest they'll get, id compare it to somebody who wants to be a postman dressing up like a postie and following one about.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I see it as people wanting to be a Brighton footballer and that's the nearest they'll get, id compare it to somebody who wants to be a postman dressing up like a postie and following one about.
Don't you have a book you should be colouring in?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What about the ones who have their name/nickname on the back of them ?

I saw one drip with "Together" written :ffsparr:

Was that on the telly that you saw that?

:ffsparr:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Each to their own for this, did wear a Palookaville shirt to the Wednesday home play-off game the last time I wore Albion attire

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Replica shirts?
Not for me Clive, but then again, people can wear what the fook they want.
Who am I to tell anyone what to wear?

No one, that's who. As long as your turn up and make a noise, it's all good to me

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

#outoftouchonyoursofa

support.JPG

This lot want to be marmalade, obviously....

12 pages.

:wanker:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
So in your humble opinion, what should the stylish adult football supporter be wearing to the Amex, that screams I am a football supporter, yet a cut above?

.......... obviously a mixture of Paul Smith and Armani.........

..........For me, it's more likely to be a mixture of M&S, John Lewis and TK Maxx.........

.......... But if people want to wear replica tops, why shouldn't they. I have an "old fashioned" one I wear occasionally - fairly heavyweight, so quite warm. Otherwise its a club polo shirt and a scarf.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Got it in one!

I wear one because I think that one day we will be without a striker, and Chris Hughton will see me, a short, rotund, 58 year old, with a blood clot on his lung and a congenital heart condition, who has to spend five minutes panting for breath at the top of the WSU stairs, and think " That is the answer to our goalscoring problem, and he's got his own shirt, I'll start him upfront"
It may not ever happen, but, if it does, I'll be ready.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here