You are over 14 years of age and .....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No the one i saw at the Man City game :ffsparr:

Sorry for the goading :kiss::lolol:

I'm not sure about the 'together' thing. My first reaction is like yours (sound of medieval church bell, squark of rooks, and mewing as I softly clunk my head on nearest hard thing). However.... its kinda sweet. We can't all be veterans of hardship, face-offs, accidentally getting onto a train carriage at Hove full of massive Alice thugs, the wilderness years, Hull on a Tuesday night.....

At least they bought a shirt (and 'bollocks' to the OP) and made the effort of personalizing it, using their money (not like the Chelsea tit I bumped into on Saturday, sneaking off after an hour so he'd not miss Bake Off).

Live and let live.

But whoever it was who saw someone in a Liverpool shirt in the home seating - scream for a steward! I am quite serious. It is a flagrant provocation, rather like wandering into a Catholic Church wearing a Henry the eighth rubber face mask. :wrong:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
1312218061_throwing_fish_net_fail.gif

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The same question could be asked as to why you wanted the Albion squad to sign your shirt a few months back [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

If true, nice owning of the thread starter.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
I don't give a flying **** what other people think! This particular shirt needs a name and number to make it 'complete'. I won't have a players name or my own name and I fully embrace #together; an ethos that has gone a long way to getting us to where we are now!
IMG_0060.JPG

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I don't give a flying **** what other people think! This particular shirt needs a name and number to make it 'complete'. I won't have a players name or my own name and I fully embrace #together; an ethos that has gone a long way to getting us to where we are now!
View attachment 89094

The most cringeworthy thing i've ever seen written on the back of a football shirt.The funny thing is though, you can't see it :lol::facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
View attachment 89094

Yes, this is great. Anyone who doesn't like it can eff off. :bowdown:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I love wearing a shirt to football.

I've never wanted to be a footballer.

At least I've never bought ladies shorts, unlike [MENTION=1408]hopkins[/MENTION].

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Been wearing an Albion shirt to football for 25 years now. Not going to stop because it may or may not offend the plethora of JCL's that seem to think their opinions matter.

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
I must say I do like the green and yellow away shirt. It's the right style and colour for the mature person to wear. I think away

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here